- Volume 12 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
For international technical cooperation on the utilization of foreign Messe -Hannover Messe of Germany, the government operations in case analysis Hannover Messe-
국제기술협력을 위한 전시회활용 방안에 관한 연구 -독일정부의 하노버 메쎄운영 사례분석을 중심으로-
- Received : 2011.03.29
- Accepted : 2011.06.09
- Published : 2011.06.30
For a successful international technical cooperation through the government has tried many alternatives. However, international technical cooperation through international exhibitions Activation did not occur yet in our country. In this paper, accompanied by the Germans in 2009 states "Year of Korea" through the international technical cooperation to enable the policy to run the case study suggests implications for the government to find us through the aims of the study. For this paper, the researchers direct 20 to 30 April 2009 Hannover Messe, Germany Visit, officials and Interviews were conducted with officials. This paper consists of five chapters is the total. Chapter 2 describes the characteristics for Hannover Messe and Chapter 3 of 2009 "Year of Korea" was through a case study. Chapter 4 Messe Hannover, Germany, examined through the results and outcomes Section 5, we derive policy implications.
German Companies;International Technological Cooperation;Messe;Hanover Messe
- Kim, B.S.; Germany's trade exhibition in a Study of Industrial Policy - The German government supports the policy of international exhibition: Trade Association, 30, 5-25, 2005.
- Kim, J.S.; Study on Industrial Technology Cooperation between Germany and Korea; Ministry of Korea Energy (MKE), 2004.
- Kim, J.S.; Government support for international technological cooperation between Korea and Germany, 2 +2 project, Ministry of Korea Energy (28) 2010.
- Kim, J.S.; International technological cooperation between EU and Korea; Ministry Industry and Energy (MKE), 2005.
- Kim, J.S.: "EU's FP and EUREKA Study of International Technological Cooperation", Korea Institute of Academic Technology, Volume 12 No. 2, pp. 736-745, 2011.
- Kim, J.S.; Machinery, Motivation and Barriers in the field of joint investment research - focusing on companies in Korea and Germany -", Korea Institute of Academic Technology, Volume 12, Issue 3, pp. 1204-1212, 2011.
- Deltatek Korea; Small Business Activation International Technical Cooperation, Small Business Administration, 2003.
- Lee, M.J.; Science and Technology International Environmental Analysis and Policy Implications, Seoul, Korea Institute of Science and Technology Policy, 2002.
- Oh, S.J.; Science and technology, Seoul, Korea, Science and Technology Policy Institute, 2002.
- Korea Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning, to strengthen international cooperation for strategic R & D Analysis of the Government, Seoul, Korea Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning. 2009.
- Korea Industrial Technology Association; Corporate status of the industry-academia collaboration, 2002.
- Korea Industrial Technology Association; Industry White Paper, 2008
- AUMA, Auslandsmesseprogramm der Bundes republik Deutschland und der Bundeslaender, Berlin, 2004
- AUMA Bilanz, Die Messewirtschaft, 2002
- Chiesa/Roletti. E., F&E-Kooperation und internationale Wettbewerbsfherigkeit, Berlin, 2004.
- Deusches MesseForum; Dokumentation des 7. Deutschen Messe Forums, 2003.
- Heftrich, S., Technologie Management, Wiesbaden, 2000.
- Ritter, E., Strategische Allianzen, Wiesbaden, 1998.
- Hagenoorn/Roijakkers/Van Krammenbur. H., Cooperative and Noncooperattive R&D, Americal Economic Review 90, 2006.
- Kim, B.S. Management der Dienstleistungsqualitae im Messewesen, Berlin, 2003
- KISTEP; KISTEP 통계브리프, 2008.
- Mehr asiatische Einkaufer 멸 deutschen Messen, in: AUMA-Compact, Nr. 16/06. 2003
- Miotti/Sachwald, A., Cooperative R&D with Product Market Competion, International Journal of Industrial Organization 21, 2003.
- Muller, E., Internaitonale Kooeration, Wiebaden, 2004.
- Prueser, S.; Die Messe mit Networking -Plattform, Wiesbaden, 2003
- Scholl, J., Kooperation in Forschung und Entwicklung, 2007.
- Smpson, E., Techniken im Trand, Berlin, 2003.
- Tan, D./Goh, M./Hock, K./Chung, P.: AN Introspective Look at the Exhibition Industry in Singapore. 1999.
- A Study on Factors of Technological Cooperation with EUREKA in Vertical Business Relationships vol.13, pp.12, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.12.99