- Volume 44 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Macro and Micro Nutrient Contents in Leaves of Greenhouse-grown Cucumber by Growth Stages
시설재배 오이의 생육시기별 엽 중 다량요소와 미량요소 함량
Lee, Ju-Young;Sung, Jwa-Kyung;Lee, Su-Yeon;Jang, Byoung-Choon;Kim, Rog-Young;Kang, Seong-Soo
- Received : 2011.04.08
- Accepted : 2011.04.12
- Published : 2011.04.30
In order to estimate the inorganic nutrient content in cucumber leaves at respective growth stages under greenhouse conditions, we investigated five cucumber farms practicing a forcing cultivation system with nine-month growth period and another five cucumber farms practicing a semiforcing cultivation system with six-month growth period. The cucumber yield in forcing and semiforcing cultivation systems amounted to 14.8 ton
Cucumber;Forcing culture;Semiforcing culture;Growth stage;Macro nutrient;Micro nutrient;Greenhouse
- Hayashi, I. 1990. New technique for cut-flower cultivation, Part 2. Rose. Sungmundang, Tokyo. 23-48.
- Hong, Y.P., I.B. Hur, and K.S. Lee. 1996. Standard of nutrition diagnosis for horticultural crop. Report of agricultural experiment. Agricultural environment NIAST, Suwon, Korea. 368-377.
- IKAI. 2005. Illustrated guide for cucumber cultivation. Management of cultivation environment. Institute for Korean Agriculture Information. 83-104.
- Jang, B.C., J.Y. Lee, C.S. Lee, S.C. Kim, Y.S. Song, H.B. Yoon, J.K. Sung, Y.J. Lee, W.K. Park, Y.B. Lee, R.Y. Kim, S.Y. Lee, and S.Y. Park. 2009. Results of major nutritional physiology study. Nutrient Diagnosis. NAAS, RDA, Suwon, Korea. 240-255.
- Jang, B.C., J.Y. Lee, and S.S. Choe. 2004. Defect and measure of plant physiological disorder. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Joiner, J.R. and C. Convert. 1983. Nutrition and fertilization of horticultural crops. 7:20-68.
- Jones, J.B. 1985. Soil testing and plant analysis. Guides for fertilization of horticultural crops. 7:1-68.
- Lee, J.Y., J.H. Park, B.C. Jang, K.S. Lee, B.K. Hyun, S.W. Hwang, Y.S. Yoon, and B.H. Song. 2007. The establishment of critical ranges of inorganic nutrition contents in leaves of net melon in protected cultivation. Kor. J. Soil Sci. and Fert. 40:471-475.
- Lee, J.Y., J.H. Park, B.C. Jang, K.S. Lee, B.K. Hyun, S.W. Hwang, Y.S. Yoon, and B.H. Song. 2008. Establishment of critical ranges of inorganic nutrition contents in leaves of watermelon in protected cultivation. Kor. J. Soil Sci. and Fert. 41:158-163.
- NAAS. 2010. Fertilizer application recommendations for crop plants, National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- NAES. 2002. Rates of fertilizers application for fruit vegetables in Japan. National Agricultural Experiment Station.
- NIAST. 1990-2004. Report of agricultural experiment. Agricultural environment. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- NIAST. 1999. Detailed Soil Survey and Soil Testing Project. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- NIAST. 2000. Analysis methods of soil and plant. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Okhi, K. 1987. Critical nutrient levels related to plant growth and some physiological processes. J. Plant Nutrition. 10:1,583-1,590. https://doi.org/10.1080/01904168709363694
- RDA. 1973. Handbook for Soil Survey. Vol. 1. Rural Development Administration, Suwon, Korea.
- Roppongi, K. 1998. Study on nutrient management in vegetable greenhouse soil by real time diagnosis. Jpn. J. Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 69 : 235-238.
- Ryu, I.S. 1982. Study on physiological disorder of main vegetable crop-producing area. Outline of agricultural experiment result. RDA, Suwon, Korea.
- Wallinga, I.,W. van Vark, V.J.G. Houba, and J.J. van der Lee. 1989. Soil and Plant analysis : Part 7. Plant analysis procedures. Wageningen agricultural university, Netherland. 264.
- Physicochemical Analyses and Korean Consumers' Acceptability of Environment-Friendly and Conventionally Grown Cucumber vol.28, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9799/ksfan.2015.28.6.1071
- Evaluation of Soil and Fertilizer Management Techniques Applied by Farmers in Forcing and Semi-forcing Cucumber Cultivation Facilities vol.45, pp.6, 2012, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2012.45.6.983