연구 과제 주관 기관 : 국립농업과학원
- Choi, J.K. 2008. Effect of liquid pig manure on horticultural crop and soil encironment. 2007 Annual Report on Natural Cycle Agricultural Research. RDA. Natural Recycle Agricultural Research Project Team. p. 95-103.
- Choudhary, M., L.D. Bailey, and C.A. Grant. 1996. Review of the use of swine manure in crop production : Effects on yield and composition on soil and water quality. Waste Manage. Res. 14:581-591. https://doi.org/10.1177/0734242X9601400606
- Eghball, B. and J.F. Power. 1999. Phosphorus and nitrogenbased manure and compost application: corn production and soil phosphorus. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 63:895-901. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1999.634895x
- Hwang, S.W., J.K. Sung, B.K. Kang, C.S. Lee, S.G. Yun, T.W. Kim, and K.C. Eom. 2004. Polyamine biosynthesis in red peeper and chinese cabbage by the application of liquid pig manure. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37:171-176.
- Kampf, R., E. Nohe, K. Petzoldt, and J. Sneyd. 1985. Feldfutterbau. DLG-Verlag. Frankfurt (Main). p.22-29.
- Kang, B.G., H.J. Kim, G.J. Lee, and S.G. Park. 2004. Determination of the optimum application rate of pig slurry for red pepper cultivation. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37(6): 388-395.
- Lee, J.T., C.J. Lee, and H.D. Kim. 2004. Utilization of liquid pig manure as a substitute for chemical fertilizer in double cropping system of rice followed by onion. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37:149-155.
- Lim, T.J., I.B. Lee, S.B. Kang, J.M. Park, and S.D. Hong. 2009a. Effects of continual pre-plant application of pig slurry on soil mineral nutrients and yield of chinese cabbage. Kor. J. Environ. Agr. 28:227-232. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2009.28.3.227
- Lim, T.J., S.D. Hong, S.B. Kang, and J.M. Park. 2009b. Evaluation of preplant optimum application rates of pig slurry composting biofiltration for chinese cabbage. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 27:572-577.
- Lim, T.J., S.D. Hong, S.H. Kim, and J.M. Park. 2008. Evaluation of yield and quality from red pepper for application rates of pig slurry composting biofiltration for chinese cabbage. Kor. J. Environ. Agr. 27:171-177. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2008.27.2.171
- Murayama, S., N. Kibo, M. Komada, K. Baba, and A. Tsumura. 2001. Water quality, particularly of trihalomethane formation potential of ground water of agricultural area of humic volcanic ash soil on Shirash Plateau where livestock wastes have been applied as land management. Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 72:764-774.
- National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology (NIAST). 2000. Methods of soil and plant analysis. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA. Suwon. Korea.
- Park, J.M., T.J. Lim, S.B. Kang, I.B. Lee, and Y.I. Kang. 2010. Effect of pig slurry fertiligation on soil chemical properties and yield of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.). Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 43:610-615.
- Ro, H.M., H.J. Choi, S.I. Yun, M.J. Lee, J.M. Kim, H.L. Choi, and K. Zhu. 2008. Growth of chinese cabbage and losses of non-point sources from runoff and leaching in soils as affected by anaerobically digested liquid pig slurry. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 41:112-117.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA). 1999. Guidelines for applying liquid livestock manure. Rural Development Administration. Suwon. Korea.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA). 2002. Guidelines fro applying liquid livestock manure. Rural Development Administration. Suwon. Korea.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA). 2009a. Annual report of the monitoring project on agro-environmental quality. p.13-17.
- Rural Development Administration (RDA). 2009b. Improvement of the swine slurry treatment and land application technology for recycling. p.150. In: Kim, J.H., U.S. Jeong, J.G., Choi, J.H. Gwak, G.H. Jeong, M.S. Jeong, M.S. Han, Y.S. Song, T.H. Yun, C. Kim. (eds.) Improvement of the swine slurry treatment system by SCB process. 2009 Report of National Joint Agricultural Research Project of RDA. Suwon. Korea.
- Shin, J.S., H.H. Lee, J.W. Ryoo, K.J. Choi, Y.W. Rim, W.H. Kim, K.Y. Kim, and K.J. Lee. 1999. Effect of swine manure seperated from its slurry on pasture productivity and soil chemical characteristics. J. Korean Anim. Sci. 41:479-486.
- Summer, M.E. and W.P. Miller. 1996. Cation exchange capacity and exchangeable coefficients. pp. 1201-1230. In. D.L. Sparks et al.(ed.). Method of soil analysis. Part 3. Chemical methods. SSSA Book Ser 5. SSSA and ASA. Madison. WI.
- Sweeten, J.M. 1988. Composting manure sludge. p.38-44. In National poultry waste management symp., Columbus, OH. Dep. of Poultry Sci. Ohio State Univ. Columbus.
- Vetter, H. and G. Steffens. 1986. Wirtschaftseigene Dungung. DLG-Verlag. Frankfurt (Main). p.104-119.
- Yadav, R.L., B.S. Dwivedi, K. Prasad, and P.S. Pandey. 2000. Yield trend and changes in soil organic-C and available NPK in a longterm rice0wheat system under integrated use of manure and fertilizers. Field Crop. Res. 68:219-246. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-4290(00)00126-X
- Yang, C.H., S.B. Lee, T.K. Kim, J.H. Ryu, C.H. Yoo, J.J. Lee, J.D. Kim, and K.Y. Jung. 2008. The effect of tillage methods after application of liquid pig manure on silage barley growth and soil environment in paddy soil. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 41:285-291.
- The Effect of Flooding Time on Ammonia Emission after Application of Liquid Pig Manure in Paddy Soil vol.30, pp.4, 2011, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2011.30.4.377
- Effect of Mixed Liquid Fertilization on Growth Responses of Red peppers and Soil Chemical Properties vol.48, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2015.48.3.225
- The Effect of Application Levels of Slurry Composting and Bio-filtration Liquid Fertilizer on Soil Chemical Properties and Growth of Radish and Corn vol.44, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.7745/KJSSF.2011.44.6.1306