- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Nonlinear Soil-Structure Interaction Analysis Considering Complicated Soil Profile
복잡한 지반 형상을 고려한 비선형 지반-구조물상호작용 해석
- Park, Jang-Ho (Division of Environmental Civil and Transportation Engineering, Ajou University)
- 박장호 (아주대학교 공과대학 환경건설교통공학부)
- Received : 2010.10.26
- Accepted : 2011.01.20
- Published : 2011.02.28
This paper presents a nonlinear soil-structure interaction analysis approach, which can consider precisely characteristics of structures, complicated soil profiles and nonlinear characteristics of soil. Although many methods have been developed to deal with the soil-structure interaction effects in past years, most of them are nearly unpractical since it is difficult to model complicated characteristics of structure and soil precisely. The presented approach overcomes the difficulties by adopting an maligned mesh generation approach and multi-linear model. The applicability of the proposed approach is validated and the effects of complicated characteristics of structure and soil on soil-structure interaction are investigated through the numerical example by the proposed nonlinear soil-structure interaction analysis approach.
- Park, S. and Antin, N., "A discontinuous Galerkin method for seismic soil-structure interaction analysis in the time domain", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 33, pp. 285-293, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.353
- Zerfa, Z. and Loret, B., "A viscous boundary for transient analyses of saturated porous media", Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics, Vol. 33, pp. 89-110, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1002/eqe.339
- Wang, G., Chen, L., and Song, C., "Finite-infinite element for dynamic analysis of axisymmetrically saturated composite foundations", International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 67, pp. 916-932, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1002/nme.1654
- 박장호, "구조물과 복잡한 지층 특성을 고려한 지반-구조물 시스템의 동적 해석", 한국안전학회지, 제22권, 제5호, pp. 50-56, 2007.
- Cole, R.T. and Rollins, K.M., "Passive earth pressure mobilization during cycling loading", Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, Vol. 132, pp. 1154-1164, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1090-0241(2006)132:9(1154)
- Zohdi, T. I., and Wriggers, P., "Computational micromacro material testing", Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering, Vol. 8, pp. 132-228, 2001.
- Bathe, K., Finite element procedures, Prentice- Hall Inc, 1996.
- Wolf, J. P., Dynamic soil structure interaction, Prentice-Hall Inc, 1985.
- Lysmer, J. and Kuhlemeyer, R. L., "Finite dynamic model for infinite media", Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, Vol. 95, pp. 859-877, 1969.
- 한국도로교통협회, 도로교 설계기준, pp. 490-493, 2005.