- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Countermeasures for Safety Management in Subcontractor Work at Construction Site using AHP Technique
전문건설업종별 안전관리 대책의 중요도 설정에 관한 연구
- Son, Ki-Sang (Department of Safety Engineering Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Gal, Won-Mo (School of Human & Environmental Sciences, Eulji University) ;
- Choi, Jea-Nam (Graduate School of Energy and Environment, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Song, In-Yong (Occupational Safety and Health Research Institute, KOSHA)
- Received : 2009.02.05
- Accepted : 2011.02.14
- Published : 2011.02.28
There are many countermeasures collected by field experts, safety managers with their subjective decisions, without analysis. Subcontractor does not know which one of those can be more defective countermeasures. More weighted countermeasures should be taken for subcontractor's economical aspects. But there are almost no measures with useful weight so that subcontractors can select some as they need more effective even though there are not many measures at construction sites. AHP technique has been introduced into the analysis of counter measures for subcontractor. Countermeasures which car collected from field-experienced safety engineers have been weighed with frequency rate saying how many responders selected. And then, they are analyzed by AHP Technique for making out relative important level of the countermeasures, by each step such as Direct, Indirect, Management level, and policy level, quantitatively. AHP level in the study is composed of two stories, not three stories, in order to make respondents easier when they are asked. At least 15-year-experienced expert are asked for AHP questionnaire.
- 이송 외 7명, "건설업체 자율안전관리 능력제고에 관한 연구", 한국산업안전공단 산업안전보건연구원, 1999. 12.
- 대한건설정책연구원, "전문건설업 실태조사 분석 보고서", 대한전문건설협회, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008.
- 손기상, "건설현장 하도급 안전관리체제 관한 연구", 대한안전경영과학회, 2008.
- 채준석, "체험으로 본 안전관리 해법", 2000. 8
- 대한 건설정책 연구원, "하도급계획서제출 제도 구체화 및 실효성 확보 방안", 2007
- 손기상, 갈원모, 최재남 외 6인, "전문건설업종 발생 재해의 원인 분석 및 관리대책 연구", 2009. 3, pp. 158