- Volume 26 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Optimum Design of High Voltage Fuse Holder with a Built-in Acoustic Absorber System
흡음장치를 내장한 고전압 퓨즈홀더의 최적설계에 관한 연구
- Jin, Yeung-Jun (Department of Aeronautical & Mechanical Design Engineering, Chungju National University) ;
- Lee, Hae-Won (SunStar R&C) ;
- Hwang, Yu-Sub (Department of the Control & Instrument Engineering, Chungju National University)
- Received : 2010.05.23
- Accepted : 2011.01.22
- Published : 2011.02.28
Noise and vibration are likely to disturb the sensory system of human body leading to psychological stress and thereby property damage. In this research, a cut out switch(COS) with a built-in acoustic absorber along with a COS fuse broken was developed to reduce percussion noise. This new system is based on a design approach that combines existing absorber systems: expansion type, resonator type, and acoustic absorber type silencer The noise performance of the new system was simulated using the
COS fuse;acoustic absorber system;noise reduction;transmission loss
- Mechel, F. P., "Design charts for sound absorber layers", J of ASA, Vol. 83, No. 3, pp. 1002-1013, 1988.
- Ku, K. J., Rao, S. S. and Chen, L., "Taguchi aided search method for design optimization of engineering system",Engineering optimization, Vol.30, pp. 1-23, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1080/03052159808941235
- 정일록외 3인, "최신소음.진동", 신광문화사, pp. 30-31, 2006.
- Environmental protection agency(office of noise abatement and control), "Information on Levels of Environmental Noise Requisite to Protect Public Health and Welfare with an Adequate Margin of Safety", pp. 10-16, 1974.
- Harold, W. L., William, S. G., Harold, A. E., "Noise control for Engineers", McGraw-Hill Book Company, pp. 73-74, 1980.
- ASTM Standards E1050-98, "Standard Test Method for Im pedance and Absorption of Acoustical Material Using A Tube, Two Microphones and A digital Frequency Analysis System", E1050-98, 1998.
- Sullivan, J. W., Crocker, M. J., "Analysis of concentric tube resonators with perforations", LMS international, pp. 3-11, 2001.
- 중앙환경분쟁조정위원회, "분쟁조정사례집", 제13집, pp. 3-7, 2004.
- 노동부, "화학물질 및 물리적 인자의 노출기준", 제2002-8호, pp. 4-57, 2002.