- Volume 20 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Manufacturing of Artificial Lightweight Aggregates using a Coal Fly Ash Discharged from Fluidized Bed Combustor
유동층(流動層) 연소기(撚燒器)로 부터 발생(發生)된 석탄(石炭) 비산(飛散)재를 이용(利用)한 인공경량골재(人工輕量骨材) 제조(製造)
- Kang, Min-A (Department of Materials Engineering, Kyonggi University) ;
- Kang, Seung-Gu (Department of Materials Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2010.12.29
- Accepted : 2011.02.01
- Published : 2011.02.26
The spherical artificial aggregates (AAs) with a diameter of 8 mm, which contains fly ashes discharged from the fluidized bed combustion in a thermal power plant and clay were manufactured by direct sintering method at
- K. D. Kim and S. G. Kang, 2007: Manufacturing artificial lightweight aggregates using coal bottom ash and clay, J. of the Korean Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology, 17(6), pp277-282.
- K. D. Kim, J. H. Kim, Y. T. Kim and S. G. Kang, K. G. Lee, 2010: Production of Lightweight Aggregates Using Power plant Reclaimed Ash, Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society, 47(6), pp583-589. https://doi.org/10.4191/KCERS.2010.47.6.583
- K. D. Kim, 2010: A Study on application and fabrication of functional ceramics for constructing materials using ecofriendly waste recycling process, Kyonggi University graduate school a doctoral dissertation.
- D. H. Shin, J. H. Hwang, J. M. Lee and D. W. Kim, J. S. Kim, 2004: A Study on Design Optimization of Circulating Fluidized Bed Boiler for Domestic Anthracite, J. of the Korea society for energy engineering, pp287-292.
- S. M. Kim, J. M. Lee, J. S. Kim, K. G. Song, 2000: Evaluation of Performance for The Tonghae CFBC with Operation Parameters, J. of Korea society for energy engineering, 9(3), pp250-260.
- Riley, C. M., 1951: Relation of chemical properties to the bloating of clay, J. of Amec. Ceram. Soc., 34(4), pp121-128. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1151-2916.1951.tb11619.x
- Y. J. Kwon, J. H. Kim, Y. T. Kim and S. G. Kang, K. G. Lee, 2001: Lightweight Aggregate Bloating Mechanism of Clay/Incinerated Ash/Additive System, Journal of the Korean Ceramic Society 38(9), pp811-816.
- H. J. Lee, D. W. Kim, Y. T. Kim and S. C. Hong, K. G. Lee, 1993: Analysis of Coal Fly Ash, Journal of the Korean crystal growth and crystal technology, 3(2), pp185-201.
- J. Y. Park, Y. T. Kim, K. G. Lee, S. G. Kang, and J. H. Kim, 2005: The Mechanism of Black Core Formation, J. of the Korean Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology, 15(5), pp208-215.
- J. Y. Park, Y. T. Kim, K. G. Lee, S. G. Kang, and J. H. Kim 2005 : Microstructural observation of artificial aggregates at various sintering atmospheres, J. of the Korean Crystal Growth and Crystal Technology, 16(2) pp71-75.
- Application of Powdered Waste Glasses and Calcium Carbonate for Improving the Properties of Artificial Lightweight Aggregate Made of Recycled Basalt Powder Sludge vol.14, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5345/JKIBC.2014.14.3.230
- Grinding Effects of Coal-Fired Pond Ash on Compressive Strength of Geopolymers vol.23, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7844/kirr.2014.23.6.3