- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Soft Rot on Citrus unshiu Caused by Rhizopus oryzae in Korea
Rhizopus oryzae에 의한 감귤 무름병
- Kwon, Jin-Hyeuk (Gyeongsangnam-do Agricultural Research and Extension Servies) ;
- Kim, Jin-Woo (Institute of Agriculture and Life Science, Gyeongsang National University) ;
- Hyun, Jae-Wook (Citrus Research Station, National Institute of Horticultural and Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Lee, Yong-Hwan (Knowledge and Information Officer Division, RDA) ;
- Shim, Hong-Sik (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA)
- Received : 2011.02.21
- Accepted : 2011.03.17
- Published : 2011.04.30
Soft rot caused by Rhizopus oryzae occurred on unshiu orange (Citrus unshiu Marc.) sampled from commercial markets in Jinju, Korea, 2010. The first symptom of soft rot on orange is a water-soaked appearance of the affected tissue. The infected parts later disintegrated into a mushy mass of disorganized cells followed by rapid softening of the diseased tissue. The lesion on orange was rapidly softened and rotted, then became brown or dark brown. Optimum temperature for mycelial growth of the causal fungus on potato dextrose agar was
Grant : Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science & Technology Development
Supported by : Rural Development Administration
- 권진혁, 박창석. 2002. Rhizopus stolonifer에 의한 감귤 무름병.한국균학회지 30: 166-169. https://doi.org/10.4489/KJM.2002.30.2.166
- 한국식물병리학회. 2009. 한국식물병명목록. 제5판 853 pp.
- Abe, A., Oda, Y., Asano, K. and Sone, T. 2006. The molecular phylogeny of the genus Rhizpus based on rDNA sequences. Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem. 70: 2387-2393. https://doi.org/10.1271/bbb.60101
- Agrios, G. N. 2005. Plant Pathology. 5th ed.. Academic Press. 922 pp.
- Domsch, K. H., Gams, W. and Anderson, T. H. 1980.Compendium of Soil Fungi. Vol. 1. Academic Press. 859 pp.
- Lunn, J. A. 1977. Rhizopus oryzae. CMI descriptions of pathogenic fungi and bacteria. No. 525. Commonwealth Mycological Institute, Ferry Lane, Kew, Surrey, England.
- White, T. J., Bruns, T., Lee, S. and Taylor, J. W. 1990. Amplification and direct sequencing of fungal ribosomal RNA genes for phylogenetics. In : PCR Protocols: A Guide to Methods and Applications, ed. by M. A. Innis, D. H. Gelfand, J. J. Sninsky, and T. J. White, pp. 315-322. Academic Press,Inc., New York, USA.
- Rhizopus Soft Rot on Lily Caused by Rhizopus oryzae in Korea vol.20, pp.1, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5423/RPD.2014.20.1.050