- Volume 30 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit(PHRL) of Insecticide Chlorfenapyr and Fungicide Fenarimol during Cultivation of Chwinamul(Aster scaber)
취나물의 재배기간 중 살충제 Chlorfenapyr와 살균제 Fenarimol의 생산단계 농약잔류허용기준의 설정
- Lim, Jong-Sung (Department of Agricultural Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Hong, Ji-Hyung (Department of Agricultural Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Cho-Rong (Department of Agricultural Chemistry, Chungnam National University) ;
- Han, Kook-Tak (Chungnam Provincial Office, National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service) ;
- Lee, Yu-Ri (Chungnam Provincial Office, National Agricultural Products Quality Management Service) ;
- Lee, Kyu-Seung (Department of Agricultural Chemistry, Chungnam National University)
- 임종성 (충남대학교 농화학과) ;
- 홍지형 (충남대학교 농화학과) ;
- 이초롱 (충남대학교 농화학과) ;
- 한국탁 (국립농산물품질관리원 충남지원) ;
- 이유리 (국립농산물품질관리원 충남지원) ;
- 이규승 (충남대학교 농화학과)
- Received : 2011.02.23
- Accepted : 2011.03.20
- Published : 2011.03.31
BACKGROUND: This study was performed to investigate pre-harvest residue limit (PHRL) in Chwinamul, to estimate biological half-life for residue of each pesticide. Chwinamul was sprayed with pesticides of standard and double application rate. Chlorfenapyr and fenarimol were sprayed once on Chwinamul at 10 days before harvest, and it was sampled 7 times and analysed the residual change of two pesticides. METHODS AND RESULTS: Chwinamul sample was extracted with acetonitrile and partitioned with dichloromethane, and pesticide residues were determined with GCECD. Method quantitation limit (MQL) of chlorfenapyr was 0.10 mg/kg and that of fenarimol was 0.02 mg/kg. Recoveries of chlorfenapyr at two fortification levels of 1.0 and 5.0 mg/kg were
- Choi, K.I., K.Y. Seong, T.K. Jeong, J.H. Hur, K.Y. Ko and K.S. Lee, 2002. Dissipation and removal rate of dichlorofluanid and iprodione residues on greenhouse cherry tomato, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 21, 231-236. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2002.21.4.231
- Jeong, Y.H., J.U. Kim, J.H. Kim, Y.D. Lee, C.H. Lim, J.H. Hu, 2004. Modern pesticide, pp. 5, 339-342, Sigma-press, Korea.
- Kim, S.W., E.M. Lee, Yang Lin, H.W. Park, H.R. Lee, M.J. Riu, Y.R. Na, J.E. Noh, Y.S. Keum, H.H. Song and J.H. Kim, 2009. Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of insecticide bifenthrin during cultivation of grape, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 13(4), 241-248.
- Kim, Y.S., J.H. Park, J.W. Park, Y.D. Lee, K.S. Lee and J.E. Kim , 2002. Persistence and dislodgeable residues of chlorpyrifos and procymidone in lettuce leaves under greenhouse condition, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 21(2), 149-155. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2002.21.2.149
- Ko, K.Y., Y.J. Lee, D.J. Won, H.J. Park and K.S. Lee, 2003. Residual pattern of procymidone and bifenthrin in perilla leaf during cultivating and storage, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 22, 47-52. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2003.22.1.047
- Lee, S.R., 2000. Classification and nomenclature of raw food materials for tolerance setting of chemical residues and contaminants, Korean J. Environ. Agric. 19(3), 259-269.
- Lee, M.H., S.H. Kim, Y.G. Park, B.G. Shin, J.H. Kim, C.H. Kwon, J.K. Sohn and J.E. Kim, 2007. Residual pattern of pesticide, chlorfluazuron in perilla leaves under plastic house, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 11(2), 106-116.
- Lee, J.H., H.W. Park, Y.S. Keum, C.H. Kwon, Y.D. Lee and J.H. Kim, 2008. Dissipation pattern of boscalid in cucumber under greenhouse condition, Korean J. Pestic. Sci. 12(1), 67-73.
- Lee, Y.D., 2009. Pesticide Analytical Residues Manual in Food Code. pp. 3, 78-80, NiFDS, Korea.
- Marin, A., Jose. O., Carlos, 2003. Dissipation rates of cyprodinil and fludioxonil in lettuce and table grape in the field and under cold, storage conditions, J. Agric. Food Chem. 51(16), 4708-4711. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf021222e
- Seong, K.Y., K.I. Choi, M.H. Jeong, J.H. Hur, J.G. Kim and K.S. Lee, 2004. Residue and half-lives of bitertanol and tebuconazole in greenhouse-grown pepper, J. Korean Soc. Appl. Biol. Chem. 47(1), 113-119.
- Tomlin, C.D.S., 2009. The pesticide manual: A world compendium, 15th edition, pp. 180-181, 465-466, BCPC, Hampshire, UK.
- Residual Characteristics of Insecticides Used for Oriental Tobacco Budworm Control of Paprika vol.32, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2013.32.1.84
- Assessment of Pre-Harvest Environmental Factors in Domestic Production of Organic Lettuce vol.18, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2014.18.2.88
- Establishment of Pre-Harvest Residue Limit (PHRL) of Emamectin benzoate during Cultivation of Amaranth vol.17, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7585/kjps.2013.17.2.77
- Monitoring and Risk Assessment of Pesticide Residues in Commercial Environment-Friendly Agricultural Products Distributed Using LC-MS/MS in Seoul Metropolitan Area vol.47, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.9721/KJFST.2015.47.3.306