- Volume 11 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Impacts of Hotel Service Quality and Voluntary Behavior upon Behavioral Intentions
호텔 서비스품질과 고객의 자발적 행위가 행동의도에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2011.02.16
- Accepted : 2011.03.17
- Published : 2011.03.28
This study is to investigate the impact of hotel service quality and voluntary behavior upon behavior intentions by the actual analysis of four deluxe hotels in Seoul and Incheon. As a research methodology, a statistical package of SPSS 15.0 for window & Path Analysis 7.0 were used with 124 respondents. The empathy of service quality affects the voluntary behavior of the customers composed of three factors. Cooperation out of the voluntary behavior has an effect on the behavioral intentions and the rest of voluntary behavior only influences revisit. Accordingly it suggests that hotel employees should serve the customers with individual care and concern. In addition, it reveals significantly that the empathy is the main factor resulting in voluntary behavior and behavior intentions of the hotel customers.
Supported by : 인하공업전문대학
- 신철호, "고객의 질, 물리적 품질, 서비스제공자 품질이 호텔 품질에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구", (사)한국컴퓨터 정보학회 논문지, 제13권, 제5호, pp.315-321, 2008.
- 이문규, "서비스 충성도의 결정요인에 관한 연구", 마케팅 연구, 제14권 제1호, pp.21-45, 1999.
- 이장성, 호텔의 이적서비스 품질특성이 서비스 가치, 만족도와 행동의도에 미치는 영향, 박사학위논문, 인하대학교, 2010.
- 주철수, 서비스 공정성이 고객만족, 관계품질, 고객의 자발적 행위에 미치는 영향, 박사학위 논문, 대구대학교, 2000.
- 최휴종, 서비스 제공자의 질에 대한 고객의 평가요인 및 효과, 박사학위 논문, 경희대학교, 1995.
- 홍영택, 호텔 서비스품질이 고객만족과 자발적 행위에 미치는 영향 연구, 박사학위 논문, 경기대학교, 2004.
- Bettencourt LA, "Custorrer voluntary rerfonnance: Costomer as partners in service delivery," Journal of Retailing 73, pp.384-406, 1997.
- Binter, Mary Jo, Bernard H. Booms, and Mary Stanfield Tetreault, "The Service Encounter: Diagnosing Favorable and Unfavorable Incidents," Journal of Marketing, 54, pp.71-84, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252174
- S. Burton, S. Sheather, and J. Roberts, "The Effect of Actual and Perceived Performance on Satisfaction and Behavioral Intentions," Journal of Service Research, Vol.5, No.4, pp.292-302, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1177/1094670503005004002
- J. J. Cronin, M. K. Brady, and G. T. Hult, "Assessing the Effects of Quality, Value and Customer Satisfaction on Consumer Behavioral Intentions in Service Envirinments," Journal of Retailing, Vol.76, No.2, pp.193-218, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(00)00028-2
- Crosby, Kenneth R. Evans, and Deborah Cowles, "Relationship Quality in Service Selling: An Interpersonal Influence Perspective," Journal of Marketing. 54(July), pp.68-81, 1990. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251817
- Gardner, Meryl P. and George J. Siomkos, "Toward a Methodology for Assessing Effects of In-Store Atmosphere," in Advances in Consumer Research, Vol.13, 1985.
- Gronroos, Service Management and Marketing: Managing the Moment of Truth in Service Competition, Lexington, Massachusetts: Lexington Book, 1990.
- Lehtinen, Uolevi, and Jarmo R. Lehtinen, "Two Approach to Service Quality Dimensions," The Service Industries Journal, No.3, pp.287-303, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1080/02642069100000047
- F. Olorunniwo, M. K. Hsu, and G. J. Udo, "Service Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Behavioral Intention in the Service Factory," Journal of Service Marketing, Vol.20, No.1, pp.59-72, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1108/08876040610646581
- A. Parasuraman, A. Valarie, Zeithaml, and Berry, "SERVQUAL: A Multiple-item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality," Journal of Retailing. 64. 1(Spring), 1988.
- A. Parasuraman, A. Valarie, Zeithaml, and Berry, "Quality Counts in Services. Too". Business Horisons. May-June 1985.
- V. A. Zeithaml and M. J. Binter, Service Marketing, New York: McCraw Hill Bool Company, p.123, 1996.