- Volume 15 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Methods for the Analysis Percentile of Seismic Hazards
지진재해도의 백분위수 분석 방법 비교
- Received : 2010.10.12
- Accepted : 2011.01.04
- Published : 2011.04.30
Probabilistic seismic hazard analysis (PSHA), which can effectively apply inevitable uncertainties in seismic data, considers a number of seismotectonic models and attenuation equations. The calculated hazard by PSHA is generally a value dependent on peak ground acceleration (PGA) and expresses the value as an annual exceedance probability. To represent the uncertainty range of a hazard which has occurred using various seismic data, a hazard curve figure shows both a mean curve and percentile curves (15, 50, and 85). The percentile performs an important role in that it indicates the uncertainty range of the calculated hazard, could be calculated using various methods by the relation of the weight and hazard. This study using the weight accumulation method, the weighted hazard method, the maximum likelihood method, and the moment method, has calculated the percentile of the computed hazard by PSHA on the Shinuljin 1, 2 site. The calculated percentile using the weight accumulation method, the weighted hazard method, and the maximum likelihood method, have similar trends and represent the range of all computed hazards by PSHA. The calculated percentile using the moment method effectively showed the range of hazards at the source which includes a site. This study suggests the moment method as effective percentile calculation method considering the almost same mean hazard for the seismotectonic model and a source which includes a site.
- 이종림, 장천중, 신진수, 연관희, 정의호, “지진재해도 평가의 불확실성 개선에 관한 연구,” TR.96NJ21.J1999.72, 한국전력공사 전력연구원, 대전, 1999.
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.60, Design Response Spectra for Seismic Design of Nuclear Power Plants, 1973.
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.208, A Performance-based Approach to Define the Site-specific Earthquake Ground Motion, 2007.
- US NRC Regulatory Guide 1.65, Identification and Characterization of Seismic Source and Determination of Safe Shutdown Earthquake Ground Motion, 1997.
- 지진공학회, 내진설계기준연구 II 한국건설기술연구원, 고양시, 257-415, 1997.
- 서정문, 이현미, 최인길, “한반도의 최적 지진원 변수 b값 및 그이 적용에 관한 연구,” 한국지진공학회, 제14권, 제1호, 35-42, 2010.
- 平野 光將, 高田 毅士, 能島 暢呂, 山口 彰, 中村 晉, 村松 建, 越塚 誠一, 原子力發電所の 地震を 起因とした 確率論的安全評価実施基準, AESJ-SC-P00X:200X, 社團法人 日本原子力学会, 日本, 2006.
- 서정문, 이현미, 최인길, 김민규, “원전부지 확률론적 지진재해도분석 입력변수의 민감도분석,” KAERI/TR-3931/2009, 한국원자력연구원, 대전, 2009.
- Ang, A. H., and Tang, W. H., “Probability Concepts in Engineering Emphasis on Application to Civil and Environmental Engineering 2nd ed.,” John Wiley & Sons, inc., Hoboken, 96-255, 2007.