- Volume 48 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Resistance Performance of Korean High-Speed Small Coastal Fishing Boat
한국 고속 소형 연안어선의 저항성능 연구
- Yu, Jin-Won (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Graduate School, Inha University) ;
- Lee, Young-Gill (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Inha University) ;
- Park, Ae-Seon (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Graduate School, Inha University) ;
- Ha, Yoon-Jin (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Graduate School, Inha University) ;
- Park, Cheong-Kyu (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Graduate School, Inha University) ;
- Choi, Young-Chan (Dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Graduate School, Inha University)
- 유진원 (인하대학교 대학원 조선해양공학과) ;
- 이영길 (인하대학교 기계공학부 조선해양공학) ;
- 박애선 (인하대학교 대학원 조선해양공학과) ;
- 하윤진 (인하대학교 대학원 조선해양공학과) ;
- 박정규 (인하대학교 대학원 조선해양공학과) ;
- 최영찬 (인하대학교 대학원 조선해양공학과)
- Received : 2010.08.26
- Accepted : 2011.03.03
- Published : 2011.04.20
The study on the improvement of resistance performance is very important for coastal fishing boats in Korea, because the prices of fuel oil are gradually risen and the demand of high-speed fishing boats is increased lately. This study is concerned with the improvement of the resistance performance for Korean high-speed small coastal fishing boats. A semi-planing hull form of Korean small coastal fishing boat is selected in the role of initial hull. From the modification of the hull form parameters and the local characteristics of the hull form, the improvement of the resistance performance is achieved. The resistance performances of the initial and the modified hull forms are estimated by using a numerical simulation method. Also, ship model tests are carried out in ship model basin.
High-speed small coastal fishing boat;Hull form design;Resistance performance;Numerical simulation;Model test
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Cho, J.H. Park, C.H. Back, Y.S. & Kang, B.Y., 2002. A Study on The Hull Form Development Plan of Multi-purpose Costal Small Ship. Proceeding of the Annual Spring Meeting, KSOE, pp.237-242.
- Jee, H.W. Lee, Y.G. Kang, D.S. Ha, Y.J. Choi Y.C. & Yu, J.W., 2009. Resistance Performance of Korean Small Coastal Fishiong Boat in Low-Speed Range. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 46(1), pp.10-23. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2009.46.1.010
- Kang, D.S., 2006. A Study on the Estimation of Effective Horsepower and a Design Method of Hull Form with Minimal Resistance for Korean Small Fishing Vessels. A doctoral dissertation, Graduate school of Inha University.
- Kang, D.S. Yu, J.W. & Lee, Y.G., 2007. A Study on the Hull Form Design with Minimum Resistance for Domestic Coastal Fishing Boats. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 44(4), pp.349-359. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2007.44.4.349
- Kim, H.C. Lee, Y.G., 1984. Research on the modernization of small fishing boats, KIMM.
- Koelbel, J.G., 1978. Performance Prediction, Small Craft Engineering Resistance. Propulsion and Sea Keeping, SNAK, pp.101-178.
- Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority, 1995. A Study For the Developmenr of Standard Fishing Vessel(III), MARITIME AFFAIRS & PORT OFFICE.
- Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority, 2009. http://www.kst.or.kr
- Lee, K.J. Lee, K.I., 1998. A Study on the Effect of Section Shape and L/B ratio on the Performance of Planing Hull Type High Speed Fishing Vessel. Bull. Korean Soc. Fish. Tech. 34(3), pp.283-286.
- Lee, Y.G., 1984. A Study on the EHP Estimation and Design Procedure of Small Fishing Boat's Hull Form. Bulletin of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 21(3).
- Lee, Y.G. Yu, J.W. Kim, K.S. & Kang, D.S., 2006. A Study on the Effective Horsepower Estimation for Domestic Coastal Fishing Vessels. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 43(3), pp.313-321. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2006.43.3.313
- Lee, Y.G. Jee, H.W. Yu, J.W. Kang, D.S. & Kwon, S.Y., 2008. Characteristics and improvement plans of the hull form of Korean coastal fishing boats in connection with the performance of hull form resistance. Journal of Korea Ship Safety Technology Authority, Vol. 25, pp.47-63.
- Naoki, O., 2005. A practical estimation system for resistance of planing craft by Artificial networks. Mitsui Zosen Technical Review, No.185, pp.30-37.
- Niwa, S., 1971. High Speed Craft Engineering, BoatAssociatio Publishing Department(written by Japanese).
- Savitsky, D., 1985. Planing Craft, Naval Engineers Journal, February, pp.8-15.
- Toshikazu, M., 1992. E.H.P. Estimation of High Speed Fishing Boats by Some Existing Methods, Tech. Rept N.R.I.F.E. Fish. Boat & Instr.12, pp.33-42.
- Yu, J.W. & Lee, Y.G., A Study on the Bow Wave Characteristics for the Resistance-Minimized Hull Form of Small Fishipn Boat. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 45(2), pp.124-131. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2008.45.2.124
- Yu, J.W. Lee, Y.G. Jee, H.W. Park, A.S. Choi Y.C. Ha. Y.J. & Jeong, K.L., 2010. A Study on the Improvement of Resistance Performance for G/T4.99ton class Korean Coastal Fishing Boats. Journal of the Society of Naval Architects of Korea, 47(6), pp.757-762. https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2010.47.6.757
- Improvement of the Resistance Performance for a G/T 29ton Class Coastal Angling Fishing Boat based on Hull-form Design vol.51, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3744/SNAK.2014.51.6.521
- Study of Hull Form Development of 5-Ton-Class Catamaran-Type Coastal Fishing Boat for Welfare Accommodation of Fishing Crew vol.29, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5574/KSOE.2015.29.6.405