Supported by : 호서대학교
- Arpaci-Dusseau, A. C., "Implicit Coscheduling: Coordinated Scheduling with Implicit Information in Distributed Systems", ACM transactions on computer systems, Vol.19, No.3 (2001), 283-331. https://doi.org/10.1145/380749.380764
- Cavalieri, S., V. Cesarotti, and V. Introna, "A Multiagent Model for Coordinated Distribution Chain Planning", Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol.13, No.3/4(2003), 267-287. https://doi.org/10.1080/10919392.2003.9681164
- Chiang, K. and T. L. Hong, "Coordinated dock operations : Integrating dock arrangement with ship discharging", Computers in industry, Vol.28, No.2(1996), 113-122. https://doi.org/10.1016/0166-3615(95)00064-X
- Collins, J., W. Ketter, and N. Sadeh, "Pushing the Limits of Rational Agents：The Trading Agent Competition for Supply Chain Management", AI Magazine, Vol.31, No.2(2010), 63-80. https://doi.org/10.1609/aimag.v31i2.2287
- Fox, M. S., J. F. Chionglo, and M. Barbuceanu, The Integrated Supply Chain Management System Internal Report, Dept. of Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto, 1993.
- Fox, M. S., M. Barbuceanu, and R. Teigen, "Agent-Oriented Supply-Chain Management", International Journal of Flexible Manufacturing Systems, Vol.12(2000), 165-188. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1008195614074
- Garrido-Luna, L. and K. Sycara, "Towards a Totally Distributed Meeting Scheduling System", Lecture notes in computer science, Vol.1137(1996), 85-98.
- Kim, K. and B. C. Paulson, "Agent-Based Compensatory Negotiation Methodology to Facilitate Distributed Coordination of Project Schedule Changes", Journal of computing in civil engineering, Vol.17, No.1(2003), 10-18. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0887-3801(2003)17:1(10)
- Kim, K. and B. C. Paulson, "Multi-Agent Distributed Coordination of Project Schedule Changes", Computer-aided civil and infrastructure engineering, Vol.18, No.6(2003), 412-425 https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-8667.00327
- Lee, J. S. and J. K. Lee, "Collaborative Scheduling along Loosely Coupled Supply Chain : Shipbuilding Industry Experience", Proceedings of Korean Society of Supply Chain Management Conference, 2011.
- Mao, X., A. T. Mors, N. Roos, and C. Witteveen, "Coordinating Competitive Agents in Dynamic Airport Resource Scheduling", Lecture notes in computer science, Vol.4687(2007), 133-144.
- Miyashita, K. and K. Sycara, "CABINS : a framework of knowledge acquisition and iterative revision for schedule improvement and reactive repair", Artificial intelligence, Vol.76, No.1/2(1995), 377-426. https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-3702(94)00089-J
- Nishi, T., M. Konishi, and M. A. Ago, "distributed decision making system for integrated optimization of production scheduling and distribution for aluminum production line", Computers and chemical engineering, Vol. 31, No.10(2007), 1205-1221. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compchemeng.2006.10.006
- Sadeh, N. and M. S. Fox, "Variable and value ordering heuristics for the job shop scheduling constraint satisfaction problem", Artificial intelligence, Vol.86, No.1(1996), 1-41. https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-3702(95)00098-4
- Sadeh, N. M., D. W. Hildum, T. J. Laliberty, J. McA'Nulty, D. Kjenstad, and A. Tseng, "A Blackboard Architecture for Integrating Process Planning and Production Scheduling", Concurrent engineering, research, and applications, Vol.6, No.2(1998), 88-100. https://doi.org/10.1177/1063293X9800600201
- Sadeh, N., "MICRO-BOSS : A micro-opportunistic factory scheduler", Expert systems with applications, Vol.6, No.3(1993), 377- 392 https://doi.org/10.1016/0957-4174(93)90062-B
- Sadeh, N., K. Sycara, and X Yalin, "Backtracking techniques for the job shop scheduling constraint satisfaction problem", Artificial intelligence, Vol.76, No.1/2(1995), 455-480 https://doi.org/10.1016/0004-3702(95)00078-S
- Shin, B. and K. Higa, "Meeting Scheduling: Faceto- Face, Automatic Scheduler, and Email Based Coordination", Journal of organizational computing and electronic commerce, Vol.15, No.2(2005), 137-159. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15327744joce1502_3
- Sodan, A. C., "Loosely coordinated coscheduling in the context of other approaches for dynamic job scheduling : a survey", Concurrency and computation : practice and experience, Vol.17, No.15(2005), 1725-1781. https://doi.org/10.1002/cpe.887
- Xiong, B., P. B. Luh, and S. C. Chang, "Group Elevator Scheduling with Advanced Traffic Information for Normal Operations and Coordinated Emergency Evacuation", Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation(ICRA), (2005), 1419-1424.
- Yan, S. and C. H. Chen, "Coordinated scheduling models for allied airlines", Transportation research. Part C, Emerging technologies, Vol.15, No.4(2007), 246-264. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trc.2006.05.002
- Zong, Q., L. Dou, and W. Wang, "Elevator Group Control Scheduling Approach Based on Multi- Agent Coordination", The Sixth World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation( WCICA), Vol.2(2006), 7249-7253.