- Volume 19 Issue 4
The Manufacturing Characteristics of Organic Liquid Fertilizer with Poultry Manure, Soybean Meal, and Rice Bran
계분, 대두박, 쌀겨를 이용한 유기 액비의 제조 특성
- Received : 2011.08.23
- Accepted : 2011.12.20
- Published : 2011.12.31
This study was carried out to evaluate the manufacturing characteristics of organic liquid fertilizer with poultry manure, soybean meal, and rice bran at plastic house in Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Service. Treatment was given 3 treatments; poultry manure+soybean meal (PM+SM), poultry manure+rice bran (PM+RB), and soybean meal+rice bran (SM+RB). The obtained results from this study were summarized as follows; The pH in liquid fertilizer was consistently increased in PM+SM treatment, and was increased after decreased at early season in PM+RB and SM+RB treatments. The electriacl conductivity(EC) in liquid fertilizer was rapidly increased from
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- 농촌진흥청. 2006. 가축분뇨액비시용매뉴얼. 농촌진흥청 농업과학기술원. 수원. 한국. pp. 94-95.
- 주선종. 2009. 유기액비의 조성이 배추와 고추의 생육에 미치는 영향. 박사학위 논문. 충북대학교.
- Cho, K. D., S. O. Kang., W. J. Lim., H. Y. Cho, and H. C. Yang. 1993. Starter culture production of rhodospirillum rubrum p17 for use on treatment of organic waste water. J. Kor. Agric. Chem. Soc. 36(6): 488-494.
- Derikx, P. J. L., F. H. M. Simons, H. J. M. Op den Camp, C. Van der Drift. C., L. J. L. D. Van Griensven, and G. D. Vogels. 1991. Evolution of volitile sulfur compounds during laboratory-scale incubations and indoor preparation of compost used as a substrate in mushroom cultivation. Applied and Environmental Microbiology 57: 563-567.
- Hwang, S. W., J. K. Sung, B. K. Kang, C. S. Lee, S. G. Yun, T. W. Kim, and K. C. Eom. 2004. Polyamine biosynthesis in red pepper and Chinese cabbage by the application of liquid pig manure. Kor. J. Soil Sci. Fert. 37(3): 171-176.
- Inbar, Y., Y. Chen, and Y. Hadar. 1990. Humic substances formed during the composting of organic matter. Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. J. 54: 1316-1323. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1990.03615995005400050019x
- Jeong, K. H., T. I. Kim, K. C. Choi, J. D. Han, and W. H. Kim. 1997. Changes of compost properties during aerobic composting of poultry manure. Kor. J. Anim. Sci. 39(6): 731-738.
- Kim, B. Y. and J. K. Cho. 1987. Studies on the preventive measures of vegetable crops to gases. 1. Effect of ammonia gas on radish, Chinese cabbage, tomato, and cucumber. Kor. J. Soil Sci. Fert. 20: 139-145.
- Kim, S. K., B. T. Kim, and J. w. Kim. 1988. A study on the optimal bulking agent for the night soil composting using coal briquette ash. Kor. J. Soc. wast management 5(2): 75-81.
- Kim, K. D., B. Y. Lee, C. K. Park, S. N. Won, and C. J. Yoo. 1999. Effects of fertigation of piggery waste on the growth, the yield of red pepper and the chemical properties of soil under protected cultivation. Kor. J. of Organic Agriculture 7: 115-124.
- Lee, K. P. 1992. Optimum Conditions of the Municipal Solid Wastes Composting. Master thesis. Graduate School of Industry, Dong-A University(In Korean).
- Lee, M. G., O. J. Kwon, J. Y. Joung, M. H. Tae, and J. S. Her. 1998. Deodorization management of swine-slurry by addition of phototrophic bacteria. J.L.H.E. 4(3): 137-147.
- Ryu, J. S., J. K. Leem, and J. Y. Lee. 1998. The swine wastewater treatment by a phototrophic bacterium "Rhodopseudomdnas capsulata". J. of Environ. Sci. 12: 29-42.
- Yun, S. Y. and S. K. Lee. 1992. Effects of physiochemical and microbiological inhibitors for odor gas evolution in the fermentation of livestock Feces. J. Kor. Soc. Soil Sci. Fert. 25(1): 62-69.