- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Effects of Sputtering Condition on Structural Properties of PZT Thin Films on LTCC Substrate by RF Magnetron Sputtering
저온동시소성세라믹 기판 위에 제작된 PZT 박막의 증착조건이 박막의 구조적 특성에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Kyung-Chun (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Hwang, Hyun-Suk (Department of Electrical Engineering, Seoil University) ;
- Lee, Tae-Yong (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Hur, Won-Young (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University) ;
- Song, Joon-Tae (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Sungkyunkwan University)
- 이경천 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 황현석 (서일대학교 전기공학과) ;
- 이태용 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 허원영 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부) ;
- 송준태 (성균관대학교 정보통신공학부)
- Received : 2011.03.04
- Accepted : 2011.04.05
- Published : 2011.04.01
Recently, low temperature co-fired ceramic (LTCC) technology is widely used in sensors, actuators and microsystems fields because of its very good electrical and mechanical properties, high reliability and stability as well as possibility of making 3D micro structures. In this study, we investigated the effects of sputtering gas ratio and annealing temperature on the crystal structure of
Supported by : 한국과학재단
- J. Z. Tsai, C. J. Chen, and W. Y. Chen, J. of Sensors and Actuators, 139, 259 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.snb.2009.03.055
- M. R. Gongora-Rubio, P. Espinoza-Vallejos, L. Sola-Laguna, and J. J. Santiago-Aviles, Sensors and Actuators A, 89, 222 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0924-4247(00)00554-9
- D. Belavic, M. Hrovat, M. S. Zarnik, J. Holc, J. Cilensek, M. Jerlah, S. Macek, H. Ursic, and M. Kosec, (ESTC 2nd, Greenwich, United Kingdom, 2008) p. 989.
- M. T. Tunkasiri, Y. Qin, W. Nhuapeng, and W. thamjaree, J. Mater. Sci. Lett 19, 1913 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1006751130581
- K. S. Kim, S. O. Yoon, and S. Kim, J. KIEEME, 23, 6 (2010).
- K. Tsuchiya, T. Kitagawa, and E. Nakamachi, Precis. Eng 27, 258 (2003). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0141-6359(03)00006-0
- M. S. Tasi, S. C. Sun, and T. Y. Tseng, J. Appl. Phys 82, 3482 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.365665
- C. C. Chang and P. C. Lu, J. MPT 95, 128 (1999).
- A. Katsuhiro and F. Yukio, IEICE Trans. Electron C, 81, 537 (1998).
- R. Thomas, S. Mochizuki, T. Mihara, and T. Ishida, Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., 40, 5511 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.40.5511