- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
UML based User-Centric Design for Evaluating of Risk Order
위험 순위 산정을 위한 UML 기반 사용자 중심 설계
- Woo, Chan-Il (Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Seoil University) ;
- Lee, Seung-Dae (Department of Electronic Engineering, Namseoul University)
- Received : 2010.11.23
- Accepted : 2011.02.10
- Published : 2011.02.28
Presently, the level of service(LOS) of the domestic roads are evaluated by using average speed of passing by vehicles. However, this method has been designed by considering the degree of congestion on the road only, without considering the reality of traffic safety. Therefore, for the LOS to serve as an index evaluating proper road design and operation, it should be able to deal with wider coverage than known factors which directly affects road users. Therefore the study wants to explore the concept of user cost, as a factor that covers traffic safety and flow, for evaluating roads. Also, the study wants to develop UML based user-centric design, not a one-time development method, for evaluating risk order of roads.
UML;User Centric Design
Supported by : 서일대학
- 심관보, "도시간선도로의 관련변인에 따른 교통사고 분석," 교통안전연구논총 제13권, 1994.
- 최재성, "도시부 간선도로의 교통안전성 평가지표 개발," 대한교통학회지, 1998.
- Poul Greibe, "Accident Prediction Models for Urban Roads," Accident Analysis Prevention 35, 2001.
- 장재남외 4인, "사용자비용 최적화를 통한 도로 설계 서비스수준 산정방안," 대한교통학회지, 2000.
- Karl-L.Bang, Gunnar Lindberg, and Gandhi Ha rahap, "Development of Guidelines Based on Life-Cycle Cost To Replace Level-of-Service Concept," In Capacity Analysis, TRR 1572, 1997.
- Jacobson, G. Booch, and J. Rumbaugh, The Unified Software Development Process, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1999.
- Guide to Benefits of Object-Oriented Design, www.rtis.com/nat/user/jfullerton/benefit.htm. Accessed July 24, 2006.
- E. Agichtein, "Web information extraction and user modeling: towards closing the gap," IEEE Data Engineering Bulletin, 28(4), 2005.
- S. Agrawal, S. Chaudhuri, and G. Das, "DBexplorer: A system for keyword search over relational databases," In Proc. of ICDE-02, 2002.
- Trujillo J., M. Palomar, and J. Gomez, Y. Song, "Designing Data Warehouses with Conceptual Models," Computer, IEEE, December, pp. 66-75, 2001.