- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A study on the electrical characteristics with the electrode symmetry of a disk-type piezoelectric transformer
디스크형 압전 변압기의 전극 대칭성에 따른 전기적 특성
- Lee, Jong-Pil (Korea Electric Institute)
- 이종필 (한국전기학원)
- Received : 2010.11.04
- Accepted : 2011.02.10
- Published : 2011.02.28
In this study, a disk-type piezoelectric transformer was fabricated. Its diameter was 50 mm and thickness was 4.5 mm. The driving and generating electrode with their gap of 1mm were fabricated on the top surface. But the common electrode was fabricated on the whole bottom surface. The electrode surface of driving and generating part on the top surface was divided into 2, 4 and 8 pieces. The electrical characteristics with its electrode variation was measured in the range of load resistance of
Piezoelectric Transformer;Piezoelectric Ceramic
- C. A. Rosen, Electrical Conversion Apparatus, US Patent No. 2,975,354, 1961.
- T. Kawada, Corona discharge apparatus for particle collection, US Patent No. 3,900,766, 1975.
- Chong C Lim, Piezoelectric ultor voltage generator for a television receiver, US Patent No. 4,459,505, 1975.
- 김희준, "압전 트랜스포머를 이용한 전력변환기 회로", Proceedings of KIEE, Vol. 45, No. 3, pp. 16-22, 1996.
- H. Sasaki, "Development of high voltage DC power supply using piezoelectric transformer", NEC技術報告, Vol. 50, No. 10, pp. 80-83, 1997.
- Inoue T, Yamamoto M, Kawashima S, and Hirose S, "Third Order Longitudinal Mode Piezoelectric Ceramic Transformer for High-Voltage Power Inverter", Transactions on Electronics, Vol. E81-C, No. 7, 1998.
- Tagami S, Kawai J and Fukuoka A, Piezoelectric transformer having improved electrode arrangement, US Patent No. 5,402031, 1995.