- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Sensitivity analysis of reliability estimation methods for attribute data to sample size and sampling points of time
계수형 데이터에 대한 신뢰도 추정방법의 샘플 수와 샘플링 시점 수에 따른 민감도 분석
- Son, Young-Kap (Dept. of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Andong National University) ;
- Ryu, Jang-Hee (Dept. of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering, Andong National University)
- Received : 2010.12.24
- Accepted : 2011.02.10
- Published : 2011.02.28
Reliability estimation methods using attribute data are widely used in reliability evaluation of various systems such as nuclear energy plants, food and drug, and space launch vehicles. This paper shows sensitivity analysis and comparison results of reliability estimation methods including a parametric estimation method in open literature with respect to both sample size and sampling points of time. And ways to improve accuracy of each reliability estimation method were proposed from the sensitivity analysis results.
Attribute data;One-shot System;Reliability Estimation;Sensitivity
Supported by : 한국과학재단
- W. B. Nelson, Applied life data analysis, Wiley, 1982.
- 최재만, 권영한, 최환서, 양승효, 우상욱, 조순미, 이승주, "균열발생시기 결정을 위한 항공기 엔진 구성품의 비파괴검사 결과에 대한 통계적 분석" KSME-A,Vol.33, pp 1482-1487, 2009. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2009.33.12.1482
- S.D. Guikema, "A comparison of reliability estimation methods for binary systems", Reliability Engineering and System safety, Vol. 87, pp. 365-376, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ress.2004.06.007
- 손영갑, 김재중, 백승준, 장석원, "원샷 시스템의 신뢰도 추정", 제16회 지상무기학술대회, 2008.
- 손영갑, 백승준, 류장희, "원샷 시스템의 신뢰도 추정방법 비교", 제 17회 지상무기학술대회, 2009
- W. W. Hines and D. C. Montgomery, Probability and statistics in engineering and management science, Wiley, 1990.
- C.-P. Hwang and H.-Y. Ke, "A reliability analysis technique for quantal-response data", Reliability Engineering and System safety, Vol. 41, pp. 365-376, 1993.
- B. Zheng, F. Cai F. and J. Xu, Evaluation of system storage reliability, International Journal of Systems & Cybernetics, 33(2), pp. 438-445, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1108/03684920410514463
- M. S. Hamada, A. G. Wilson, C. S. Reese, and H. F. Martz, Bayesian Reliability. Springer, 2008