- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A study on the change of die roll size by the shape of die chamfer in fine blanking die for automobile door latch
자동차 도어 래치 성형용 파인 블랭킹 금형의 다이 챔퍼 형상에 따른 다이 롤 크기 변화에 대한 연구
- Kim, Jong-Deok (Molding & Forming Technology R&D Department, KITECHi) ;
- Kim, Heung-Kyu (Molding & Forming Technology R&D Department, KITECHi)
- Received : 2011.01.03
- Accepted : 2011.02.10
- Published : 2011.02.28
There is always die roll in fine blanking parts which is able to have 100% clean shear surface. In this paper the change of die roll size was studied by fine blanking tryout in order to minimize die roll size. Various die inserts with different die chamfer were machined, fine blanking die was manufactured and tested. The die roll sizes of fine blanking samples were measured and the tendency of thickness directional die roll size was comprehended. This result will be used on the design of die chamfer in order to minimize thickness directional die roll size of fine blanking parts
Fine blanking;Die roll;Die chamfer;Die insert;Punch
- KAITECH, "Introduction into the technology fine blanking tools", pp8-82, 1991.
- Franzer Birzer, "Forming and Fine- blanking", pp. 7-14, 1998.
- Taylan Altan, "Metal Forming Handbook", pp. 330-365, 1998.
- Altanu Muhoty, Franz Birzer, Peter Hoefel, Helmut Singer, Kurt Lange, "Cold forming and Fine blanking" pp141-165, 1997.