- Volume 10 Issue 5
The Design of Wideband Dipole Antenna using Four Rings
4개의 링 구조를 사용한 광대역 다이폴 안테나 설계
- Received : 2011.08.01
- Accepted : 2011.09.07
- Published : 2011.10.31
In this paper wideband dipole antenna that is usable as PCS/WCDMA/WiBro/WiMax public relay station antenna is proposed. The proposed antenna that designed by using double ring structure improves bandwidth performance of existing dipole antenna to wideband performance. To verify wideband performance and isotropic radiation pattern of the proposed antenna, simulation and fabrication have progressed its radiation characteristic has measured and then compared with calculated result. Measured result is similar to calculated result and has gain of 2dB VSWR of 2:1 over 1.75~3GHz. It is considered that the dipole antenna that designed in this paper can be usable as PCS/WCDMA/WiBro/WiMax public relay station antenna.
Grant : 원격 빔 제어기능을 가진 광전송방식 기반의 일체형 안테나 시스템개발
Supported by : (주) 에이스 테크놀러지
- G. A. Thiele, "Analysis of yagi-uda type antenna," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propg., vol. AP-17, no. 1, pp.24-31, Jan. 1969.
- R. Garg, P. Bhartia, I. Bahl and A. Ittipiboon, Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook, Artech House, pp.2, 533-539, 2001.
- S. Onat, L. Alatan and S. Demir, "Design of triple-band reconfigurable microstrip antenna employing RF-MRMS switches," Antennas and Propagation Society Symposium, IEEE, vol. 2, pp.20-25, Jun. 2004
- C. A. Balanis, Antenna Theory Analysis and Design, Wiley, pp.184, 197-204, 514, 2005.
- H. Shimasaki, M. Teshima, S. Mizoguchi and T. Amano, "A Srudy in Modified Planar Dipole Antenna with Vroadband Raidation Patterns," IEEE. AP-S International Symposium, pp.1665-1658, 2006.
- Y. Zhou, C. Chen and J. L. Volakis, "Single-fed circularly polarized antenna element with reduced coupling for GPS arrays," IEEE Trans. Antennas Propg., vol. 56, no. 5, pp.1469-1472, May 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2008.922887