- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Establishment of Quality Control System for Angiographic Unit
IVR장치의 성능 평가 기준 개발
- Received : 2010.12.07
- Accepted : 2011.01.24
- Published : 2011.01.28
Recently, the number of interventional procedures has increased dramatically as an alternative of invasive surgical procedure. The need for the quality control program of the angiographic units has also increased, because of concerns about the increased patient dose and the importance of image quality of angiographic units for the successful procedures. The purpose of this study was to propose an optimal guideline for the quality control program of the angiographic units. We reviewed domestic and international standards about medical imaging system and we evaluated the quality of 61 angiographic units in Korea with the use of NEMA 21 phantom. According to the results of our study, we propose a guideline for the quality control program of the angiographic units. Quality control program includes tube voltage test, tube current test, HVL test, image-field geometry test, spatial resolution test, low-contrast iodine detectability test, wire resolution test, phantom entrance dose test. Proposed reference levels are as follows: PAE <
Supported by : 신구대학
- ICRP publication 85: Avoidance of radiation injuries from medical interventional procedures, 85 2001.
- 보건복지부령 제349호(2006년 2월10일개정) 진단용 방사선발생장치의 안전관리에 대한 규칙.
- 도영수, 중재적방사선분야 종사자 안전관리기준 평가 식품의약품안전청 연구결과보고서, 2005.
- 강병삼. 고인범. 홍광표, 혈관조영정도관리, 대한심맥관중재기술학회지, 제6권, 2호, 1-25. 2003.
- AAPM report No.15: performance evaluation and quality assurance in digital subtraction angiography. New York, American Institute of Physics. 1985.
- 이성길, 투시장치의 화질관리실태조사. 광주보건대학 논문집, 제29호. 187-198, 2004.
- American College of Radiology A guide to continous quality improvement in medical image. reston, Va: ACR 1996.
- AAPM report No. 15: performance evaluation and quality assurance in digital subtraction angiography. New York, American Institute of Physics. 1985.