- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Secure Proxy Signature Schemes based on RSA Problems and Warrants
RSA 문제와 위임장에 기반한 안전한 대리서명 기법
- Received : 2010.09.14
- Accepted : 2010.12.23
- Published : 2011.01.28
Proxy signature schemes are configured as proxy signers on behalf of their original signers can be allowed to sign messages. Basic security requirements of proxy signature schemes include the strong unforgeability and the verifiability of delegation. So far, a variety of proxy signature schemes that proved on individual basic security terms but not proved on compounded security terms are proposed. Especially the proposed proxy signature schemes based on RSA problem are proved vulnerable to an attacker with his own private key in terms of the impersonating attack. A unauthorized attacker can generate the proxy signature without the appointee's consent or authorization. In this paper, we propose a proxy signature scheme based on RSA problems and warrants that can be proved the security against the impersonating attack. The proposed proxy signature scheme is analyzed on the safety and compared in terms of efficiency with other proxy signature schemes.
Supported by : 대불대학교
- 김승주, 박상준, 원동호, “보증 부분 위임과 역치위임에 의한 대리서명 방식”, 정보보호학회논문지, Vol.8, No.2, pp.69-81, 1998.
- 박희운, 이임영, “이동 통신에서 적용 가능한 수신자 지장 대리 서명 방식”, 정보보호학회논문지, Vol.11, No.2, pp.18-27, 2001.
- 김소진, 이명희, 최재귀, 박지환, “대리서명방식의 확장에 관한 연구”, 한국멀티미디어학회 춘계발표 논문지, 제5권, 제1호, pp.844-848, 2002.
- 박제홍, 강보경, 한재우, “RSA와 소인수분해문제에 기반한 대리서명 기법의 안전성 분석”, 정보보호학회논문지, 제15권, 제2호, pp.65-72, 2005.
- 박해룡, 신용녀, 최은영, 강연정, 전길수, 원유재, “대리서명기법의 보안 요구사항”, 20회 정보보호와 암호에 관한 학술대회(WISC2008), pp.83-90, 2008.
- M. Mambo, K. Usuda, and E. Okamoto, "Proxy signatures for delegating signing operation," Proc. Third ACM Conf. on Computer and Communications Security. pp.48-57, 1996.
- S. Kim, S. Park, and D. Won, "Proxy Signatures, revisited", Information and Communications Security ICICS'97, LNCS Vol.1334, pp.223-232, 1997.
- Y. Zhou, Z. Cao, and R. Lu, "Provably secure proxy-protected signature schemes based on factoring," Appl. Math. Comput. Vol.164, No.1, pp.83-98, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2004.04.032
- G. Wang, F. Bao, J. Zhou, and R. H. Deng, "Security analysis of some proxy signatures," Information and Communications Security ICICS 2003, LNCS Vol.2971, pp.305-319, 2004.
- A. Boldyreva, A. Palacio, and B. Warinschi, "Secure proxy signature schemes for delegation of signing rights," Cryptology ePrint Archive, Report 2003/096.
- D. Pointcheval, J Stern, "Security proofs for signature schemes," Advanced in Cryptology:Eurocrypt'96, LNCS Vol.1070, pp.387-398, 1996.
- K. Shim, "An Identity-Based Proxy Signature Schemes from Parings," ICICS'06, LNCS Vol.4307, pp.60-71, 2006.
- W. Stallings, Cryptography and Network Security (3rd Ed), Prentice Hall, 2003.
- M. Myers, R. Ankney, A. Malpani, S. Galperin, and C. Adams, X.509 Internet Public Key Infrastructure Online Certificate Status Protocol - OCSP, RFC2560, 1999.
- Y. Yao, X. Tang, E. Lim, and A. Sun, "An Energy-Efficient and Access Latency Optimized Indexing Scheme for Wireless Data Broadcast," IEEE Trans. Knowledge and Data Eng., Vol.18, No.8, pp.1111-1124, 2006(8). https://doi.org/10.1109/TKDE.2006.118