- Volume 11 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Expanded Petri-Net Modeling for Real Time Embedded System Context-awareness Service
실시간 임베디드 시스템 상황 정보 서비스를 위한 확장된 Petri-Net 모델링
- Received : 2010.12.02
- Accepted : 2011.01.11
- Published : 2011.01.28
Some context is characterized by a single event in computing environment, but many other contexts are determined by a lot of things which occur with a space and a time. The Realtime Embedded System context-awareness service that interacts with the physical space can have property such as time. The exceptional behaviors of the system that interact with physical space can result in critical damage and cause danger to the operation of an embedded system. we propose an approach which should include spatio-temporal property and exceptional management in the context model, and verify its effectiveness using an expanded Petri-Net. The context-awareness service modeling of an embedded system is discussed the properties of model such as basic Petri-Net, patterned Petri-Net, or Spatio-temporal Petri-Net for the exceptional behaviors of the system. The proposed methodology demonstrated using an example that is emergency medical service. The use of expanded Petri-Net will contribute not only to develop the application but also to model the spatio-temporal context awareness for the exceptional handling.
Supported by : 우석대학교
- M. Varea, B. M. Al-hashimi, L.A. Cortes, P. Eles, and Z. Peng, "Dual Flow Nets: Modeling the Control/Data-Flow Relation in Embedded Systems," ACM Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, Vol.5, No.1, pp.54-81, 2006(2). https://doi.org/10.1145/1132357.1132360
- R. de Lemos. Analysing Failure Behaviours in Component Interaction. UKC Computing Laboratory Technical Report. 2001.
- T. Cioara, I. Anghel, I. Salomie, and M. Dinsoreanu, “A generic context model with autonomic features,” Vol.13-16, pp.870-875, 2008(11).
- Zhen Zhen, Junyi Shen, and Shengjun Lu, “An Ontology Mapping Approach Based on Word and Context Similarity,” WI-IAT "08. IEEE/WIC/ ACM International Conference, Vol.3, pp.334-338, 2008.
- Y. A. Ahn and J. S. Park, “Spatio- Temporal Context Manager in an Open Context Awareness Framework,” NCM apos;08. Fourth International Conference, Vol.2, pp.681-684, 2008.
- Fernando R. Velardoa, “Coding Mobile Synchronizing Petri-Nets into Rewriting Logic,” Electronic Notes in Theoretical Computer Science, Vol.174, pp.83-98, 2007.
- K. M. Lee, “Colored Timed Petri-Nets based context inference,” Journal of the Research Institute for Computer and Information Communication, Vol.4 No.2, pp.41-48, 2006.
- P. C. Huang and Y. H. Kuo, “A reliable Context Model for context-aware applications,” SMC 2008. IEEE International Conference, Vol.12-15, pp.246-250, 2008(10).
- Qi Liu; N. Linge, “A Novel Platform for Context Maintenance and Discovery in a Ubiquitous,” Vol.2, pp.565-570, 2008.
- Sachin Gangaputra, Donald Geman, “The Trace Model for Object Detection and Tracking,” Lecture notes in Computer Science, Vol.4170, pp.401-420, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/11957959_21
- H. J. Ko, D. H. Won, D. R. Shin, H. S. Choo, and U. M. Kim, “A Semantic Context-Aware Access Control in Pervasive Environments,” Computational Science and Its Applications-ICCSA 2006, Proceedings of Inter- national Conference, part II, Glasgow, UK. pp.165, 2006.
- D. Urting, Y. Berbers, S. V. Baelen, T. Holvoet, Y. Vandewoude, and P. Rigole, "A Tool for Component Based Design of Embedded Software," 40th TOOLS Pacific 2002 Conferences, Vol.10, Sydney, Australia, pp.159-168, 2002.
- A. V. Knethen, "A Trace Model for System Requirements Changes on Embedded Systems," IWPSE 2001, Vienna,Austria,Sep., pp.17-26, 2001.
- Attila Egri-Nagy, Chrystopher L. Nehaniv, “Algebraic properties of automata associated to Petri-Nets and applications to computation in biological systems,” Biosystems, Vol.94 No.1/2, pp.135-144, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biosystems.2008.05.019
- S. C. Ha and H. W. Suh, “A timed colored Petri-Nets modeling for dynamic workflow in product development process,” Computers in Industry, Vol.59, pp.193-209, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compind.2007.06.016
- M. Hack, Decidability Questions for Petri-Nets, Ph. H. dissertation, MIT, Massachusetts, 1975.
- 이홍로, 이재봉, “위성영상을 활용한 환경 요인에 따른 고군산 군도 간석지의 시공간적 변화 탐지,” 한국지리정보학회지, 제8권, 제3호, pp.34-43, 2005.
- 이홍로, “속성 버젼화에 기반한 시공간 지리-객체의 객체 지향 데이터 모델 속성 버젼화에 기반한 시공간 지리-객체의 객체 지향 데이터 모델”, Journal of the Institute of Electronics Engineers of Korea. CI, 제38권, 제6호, pp.1-17, 2001.
- 이홍로, “객체-지향 지리정보시스템을 이용한 새만금 수자원 관리 시스템의 홍수 시뮬레이션 구현”, 한국지리정보학회지, 제6권, 제2호, pp.33-45, 2003.
- 김승희, 고민석, 국민건강보험관련법규, 현문사, 2009.