- Volume 11 Issue 1
Zero-watermarking is a digital watermarking technique that can escape from data distortion and quality degradation by no watermark insertion into digital images to be watermarked. This paper proposes DCT0CRT, a CRT-based zero-watermarking technique in the domain of DCT. One of the DC and low-frequency AC coefficients of each DCT block chosen in chaotic way from an image is selected by testing whether it satisfies the CRT-based condition matching with the watermark bit to be embedded. Such selection information forms a key to extract the watermark from the watermarked image. Experimental results show that the image quality watermarked by DCT0CRT is better than that watermarked by any other CRT-based watermarking techniques and the inserted watermark is robust against some common attacks such as sharpening, blurring, and JPEG lossy compression.
- I. J. Cox, M. L. Miller, J. A. Bloom, J. Fridrich, and T. Kalker, Digital Watermarking and Steganography, Second Edition, Morgan Kaufmann Publishers, 2008.
- C. Hanqiang, X. Hua, L. Xutao, L. Miao, Y. Sheng, and W. Fang, "A Zero-Watermarking Algorithm Based on DWT and Chaotic Modulation," Proceedings of SPIE, Vol.6247, pp.1-9, 2006(4).
- J. Sang, X. Liao, and M. S. Alam, "Neural-Network-Based Zero-Watermarking Scheme for Digital Images," Optical Engineering, Vol.45, No.9, pp.097006-1-097006-9, 2006(9). https://doi.org/10.1117/1.2354076
- 김형도, 박찬권, "무질서한 SMVQ,기반의 제로 워터마킹," 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제9권, 제7호, pp.37-44, 2009(7). https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2009.9.7.037
- N. Ahmed, T. Natarajan, and K. R. Rao, "Discrete Cosine Transform," IEEE Trans. Computers, Vol.C-23, pp.90-93, 1974(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/T-C.1974.223784
- Y. H. Ku and X. Sun, "The Chinese Remainder Theorem," Journal of the Franklin Institute, Vol.329, No.1, pp.93-97, 1992(1). https://doi.org/10.1016/0016-0032(92)90099-3
- J. C. Patra, J. E. Phua, and C. Bornand, "A Novel DCT Domain CRT-Based Watermarking Scheme for Image Authentication Surviving JPEG Compression," Digital Signal Processing, Vol.20, No.6, pp.1597-1611, 2010(10). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2010.03.010
- J. C. Patra, A. Karthik, and C. Bornand, "A Novel CRT-Based Watermarking Technique for Authentication of Multimedia Contents," Digital Signal Processing, Vol.20, No.2, pp.442-453, 2010(3). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsp.2009.07.004
- Improved CRT-based Image Watermarking in DCT Domain for Copyright Protection vol.16, pp.10, 2013, https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2013.16.10.1163