- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Thermal Properties in LED Package by Via-hole and Dimension of FR4 PCB
FR4 PCB면적과 Via-hole이 LED패키지에 미치는 열적 특성 분석
- Kim, Sung-Hyun (Department of Information&Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Lee, Se-Il (Department of Information&Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Yang, Jong-Kyung (Department of Information&Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University) ;
- Park, Dae-Hee (Department of Information&Communication Engineering, Wonkwang University)
- Received : 2010.12.07
- Accepted : 2011.01.28
- Published : 2011.03.01
In this study, the heat transfer capability have been improved by using via-holes in FR4 PCB, when the LED lighting is designed to solve the thermal problem. The thermal resistance and junction temperature were measured by changing the dimension of FR4 PCB and size of via hole. As a result, when the dimension was increased initially, the thermal resistance and junction temperature was decreased rapidly, the ones was stabilized after the dimension of 200
Grant : 실감형 조명 연출을 위한 옴니버스 LED 조명 장치 개발
- J. B. Kim, ELECTRONIC, 24, 6 (2009).
- Dimitar Georgiev Todorov, Lazar Georgiev Kapisazov, ETTRENDS (2008).
- J. Park, M. W. Shin, C. C. Lee, OPTICS LETTERS, 29, 2656 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1364/OL.29.002656
- S .L. Chuang, IEEE J. Quant. Electron, 33, 970 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1109/3.585485
- S .L .Chuang, IEEE J. Quant. Electron, 33, 970-979 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1109/3.585485
- X. Luo, W. Xiong, T. Cheng, S. Liu, Electronic Components and Technology Conference, 59th (2009).
- M. H. Shin, J. P. Kim, LED Introduction to Packaging Technology (Bookshill, 2009) p. 283.
- EIA/JESD51-1, http://www.jedec.org (1995).
- Anisotropic Wet-Etching Process of Si Substrate for Formation of Thermal Vias in High-Power LED Packages vol.19, pp.4, 2012, https://doi.org/10.6117/kmeps.2012.19.4.051
- Reflection Characteristics of Electroplated Deposits on LED Lead frame with Plating Condition vol.20, pp.2, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6117/kmeps.2013.20.2.029