- Volume 24 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Effects of the Electrical Characteristics of Capacitive Relative Humidity Sensor by Polyimide Film and Upper Electrode Grain by Sputtering Method
폴리이미드 박막과 스퍼터링 방법으로 증착한 상부금속 그레인이 용량형 습도센서의 전기적 특성에 미치는 영향
- Lee, Jin-Min (Institute of Research and Development, ElnT.Co.,Ltd)
- 이진민 ((주)엘엔티연구소)
- Received : 2011.01.13
- Accepted : 2011.02.11
- Published : 2011.03.01
This research, integratable capacitive relative humidity sensor was produced using polyimide on glass substrate. Also, at the time of upper electrode formation, upper electrode grain size was affected by giving changes to sputtering condition. Through this analyzing electrical characteristics affect from capacitive relative humidity sensor was possible. Capacitance of capacitive relative humidity sensor was 330 pF, linearity of 0.6%FS and it showed less than 3% of low hysterisis. Specially, hysterisis was affected more from interface than interstitial. Also was affected by the grain size which is one of the formation condition of upper electrode.
- M.A.S. Jaafar, A.R.K. Ralsten and D.D. Denton, Sensor and material, 3, 111 (1991).
- J. Melcher, Y. Daben and G. Arlt, IEEE Trans. on Electrical Insulation, 24, 31 (1989). https://doi.org/10.1109/14.19863
- H. Shimizu, H. Matsumoto, M. Asakura and K. Watanabe, A Digital Hygrometer, IEEE Trans. Instrum. and Meas., 37, 300 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1109/19.6071
- H. Shibata, M. Ito, M. Asakursa and K. Watanabe, IEEE Trans Instrum. and Meas, 45, 555 (1996).
- J. Crank, The Mathematica of Diffusion, Oxford, Clarendon Press (1956).
- N. K. Min, S. W. KIM, S. I. Hong, IEEK, 35D-9-11, 77 (1998).