- Volume 22 Issue 2
Organic-inorganic Hybrid Materials for Spin Coating Hardmask
스핀코팅 하드마스크용 유-무기 하이브리드 소재에 관한 연구
- Yu, Je Jeong (Green Manufacturing Process R&D Group, Korea Institute of Industrial Technology) ;
- Hwang, Seok-Ho (Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Kim, Sang Bum (Green Manufacturing Process R&D Group, Korea Institute of Industrial Technology)
- 유제정 (한국생산기술연구원 그린공정연구그룹) ;
- 황석호 (단국대학교 고분자시스템공학과) ;
- 김상범 (한국생산기술연구원 그린공정연구그룹)
- Received : 2011.01.31
- Accepted : 2011.02.19
- Published : 2011.04.10
In this work, the primary material for a single layered hardmask which can afford a spin-on process was prepared by the minture of organic and inorganic sources. The preparation of hybrid polymer was attempted by esterification from silanol terminated siloxane compounds and acetonide-2,2-bis(methoxy)propionic acid. The optical, thermal and morphological properties of the test hardmask film was examined in terms of cross-linking agent and additives. In addition, the etch rate of hardmask film and photo resist layer were compared. The hybrid polymer prepared from organic and inorganic materials was found to be useful for hardmask film to form the nano-patterns.
organic-inorganic hybrid polymer;hard mask;dry etching;single layer
Supported by : 지식경제부
- J. G. Cho, Prospectives of Industrial Chemistry, 4, 28 (2001).
- W. G. Lee, J. Korea Ind. Eng. Chem., 20, 99 (2009).
- W. Chang, Prospectives of Industrial Chemistry, 6, 30 (2003).
- Y. Wei and R. L. Brainard, Advanced processes for 193-nm immersion lithography, 3, SPIE Press, Washington (2009).
- H. M. Cho, H. S. Cheon, S. K. Kim, T. Chang, and J. Kim, Polymer Science and Technology, 20, 472 (2009).
- J. D. Meador, D. Holmes, M. I. Nagatkina, R. Puligadda, D. Gum, R. Bennett, S. X. Sun, and T. Enomoto, Proc. SPIE, 5376, 1138 (2004).
- K. Lee, S. Kim, G. Lee, S. Lee, J. Cho, W. Kim, C. Bok, H. Kim, S. Moon, and J. Kim, Proc. SPIE, 6153, 61532V (2006).
- V. Sipani, Y. Hishiro, and M. Abatchev, Proc. SPIE, 6153, 61532U (2006).
- H.-S. Cheon, K.-H. Yoon, M.-S. Kim, S. B. Oh, J.-Y. Song, N. Tokareva, J.-S. Kim, and T. Chang, Proc. SPIE, 7273, 727310 (2009).
- H. Harada, K. Yonemura, T. Tanaka, D. Kawana, N. Yamashita, and K. Ohmori, Proc. SPIE, 6519, 65190N (2007).
- D. C. Owe-Yang, T. Yano, T. Ueda, M. Iwabuchi, T. Ogihara, and S. Shirai, Proc. SPIE, 6923, 69232I (2008).