- Volume 22 Issue 4
Characteristics of RDF Char Combustion in a Bubbling Fluidized Bed
기포 유동층 내에서 RDF 촤의 연소 특성
- Kang, Seong-Wan (School of Environmental Engineering, University of Seoul) ;
- Kwak, Yeon-Ho (Environmental Research Team, R&D Institute, Kolon E&C) ;
- Cheon, Kyoung-Ho (Environmental Research Team, R&D Institute, Kolon E&C) ;
- Park, Sung Hoon (Department of Environmental Engineering, Sunchon National University) ;
- Jeon, Jong-Ki (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Park, Young-Kwon (School of Environmental Engineering, University of Seoul)
- 강성완 (서울시립대학교 환경공학부) ;
- 곽연호 (코오롱 건설 기술연구센터 환경기술연구소) ;
- 천경호 (코오롱 건설 기술연구센터 환경기술연구소) ;
- 박성훈 (순천대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 전종기 (공주대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 박영권 (서울시립대학교 환경공학부)
- Received : 2011.05.24
- Accepted : 2011.06.16
- Published : 2011.08.10
The feasibility of applications of the char obtained from a gasification process of municipal-waste refuse derived fuel (RDF) as an auxiliary fuel was evaluated by combustion experiments. The higher heating value of the RDF char was 3000~4000 kcal/kg and its chlorine content was below the standard requirement demonstrating its potential as an auxiliary fuel. In the combustion exhaust gas, the maximum
Grant : Center for Waste Eco-Energy and Non-CO2 Greenhouse Gases (CWEG)
Supported by : Ministry of Environment
- M. Z. Jacobson, Energy Environ. Sci., 2, 148 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1039/b809990c
- Ministry of environment of republic of Korea, Master plan for Waste-to-Energy, 21 (2008).
- M. P. Arnavat, J. C. Bruno, and A. Coronas, Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., 14, 2841 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2010.07.030
- P. Basu, Combustion and gasification in fluidized beds, CRC press, Taylor & Francis Group, 59 (2006).
- A. Kilgroe, U. Nikolai, and A. Kettrup, proceedings of the 15th National waste processing conference, Michigan, 17, 145 (1992).
- S. A. Ha, J. Korea Org. Resour. Recycle Assoc., 17, 27 (2009).
- P. W. Cains and G. H. Eduljee, Environ. Sci. Technol., 31, 776 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1021/es960468v
- P. W. Cains and G. H. Eduljee, Chemosphere, 34, 51 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0045-6535(96)00367-0