- Volume 22 Issue 4
Study on the Phase Equilibria of Binary Systems Containing Ditetrahydrofurfurylpropane and Solvents
디테트라하이드로퍼퓨릴프로판과 용매를 포함하는 이성분계의 상평형 연구
- Bin, Young-Wook (Department of Chemical Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Raw, Kyoungho (Kumho Petrochemical R&D Center) ;
- Park, So-Jin (Department of Chemical Engineering, Chungnam National University) ;
- Park, Jongkee (Petroleum & Gas Center, Korea Institute of Energy Research)
- 빈영욱 (충남대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 노경호 (금호석유화학중앙연구소) ;
- 박소진 (충남대학교 화학공학과) ;
- 박종기 (한국에너지기술연구원 석유가스센터)
- Received : 2011.04.05
- Accepted : 2011.05.26
- Published : 2011.08.10
Vapor liquid equilibria were measured for the binary systems of ditetrahydrofurfurylpropane (DTHFP) and some solvents such as cyclohexane, n-heptane, tetrahydrofuran, and water. Binary vapor liquid equilibria were measured for the diluted concentration range of DTHFP. NRTL model was used to analyze the measured data. With the experimental data, binary interaction parameters of the NRTL model were regressed.
- K. Satter and H. J. Feindt, Thermal Separation Processes, CCNY, New York (1994).
- H. Renon and J. M. Prausnitz, AIChE J., 14, 135 (1968). https://doi.org/10.1002/aic.690140124
- B. Janaszewski, Thermochemical Acta, 45 (1981).
- Korea Thermophysical Properties Data Bank (http://www.cheric.org/research/kdb/.).