- Volume 22 Issue 6
Pyrolysis and Combustion Characteristics of an Pinus densiflora and Thinning-out Tree
적송 생목과 간벌목의 열분해 및 연소 특성 연구
- Choi, Gyeong-Ho (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kangwon National University) ;
- Kim, Seung-Soo (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kangwon National University)
- 최경호 (강원대학교 삼척캠퍼스 화학공학과) ;
- 김승수 (강원대학교 삼척캠퍼스 화학공학과)
- Received : 2011.08.09
- Accepted : 2011.09.20
- Published : 2011.12.10
Since the mid-1990s, the number of fires continue to increase and the size has been also larger. However, the pyrolysis and combustion characteristics of the various species of the medium such as fallen leaves, herbaceous plants, conifers and broadleaf trees have scarcely been studied. In this paper, we investigate the pyrolysis and combustion of the typical domestic needle-leaf tree of Pinus densiflora and thinning-out tree by thermogravimetric analysis (TGA). Pinus densiflora was ignited at
forest fire;pyrolysis;combustion;Pinus densiflor;thinning-out tree
- Y. J. Chung, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 16, 15 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jiec.2010.01.031
- M. W. Lee, Analysis of occurance and characteristics of forest fires of Yeongdong and Yeongseo regions in Gangwon-do, Reasearch Institute for Gangwon, Project No. 09-05 (2009).
- Y.-H. Seo, J.-M. Park, M. W. Lee, J. Kim, and S.-S. Kim, Appl. Chem. Eng., 21, 575 (2010).
- J.-M. Park and S.-S. Kim, Appl. Chem. Eng., 21, 644 (2010).
- S.-Y. Lee and H.-P. Lee, J. Korean Institute Fire Sci. Eng., 20, 54 (2006).
- H.-P. Lee, S.-Y. Lee, and Y.-J. Park, J. Korean Institute Fire Sci. & Eng., 23, 21 (2009).
- C. H. Yeom, A Study on the Effect of Forest thinning or non-thinnng on Damage of Forest Fire, Master's degree Thesis, Kangwon National University (2009).
- Annual Book of ASTM Standard (1997).
- Y.-H. Park, J. Kim, S.-S. Kim, and Y.-K. Park, Bioresource Technol., 100, 400 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biortech.2008.06.040
- S.-S. Kim and F. A. Agblevor, Waste Manage., 27, 135 (2007). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2006.01.012
- A. Demirbas, Fuel, 76, 431 (1997). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0016-2361(97)85520-2
- M. Muller-Hagedorn, H. Bockhorn, L. Krebs, and U. Muller, J. Anal. Appl. Pyrol., 69, 231 (2003).
- T. B. Reed and S. Gaur, Biomass Bioenerg., 7, 143 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1016/0961-9534(94)00053-V
- T. Fisher, M. Hajaligol, B. Waymack, and D. Kellogg, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 36, 1444 (2003).
- H. Y. Park and Y. J. Kim, J. Energy Eng., 18, 9 (2009).
- S.-S. Kim and Y.-J. Chung, J. Ind. Eng. Chem., 14, 793 (2003).