- Volume 22 Issue 6
Synthesis of Green Emitting Materials for OLED
유기발광 디바이스용 녹색 발광재료의 합성
- Chung, Pyung Jin (Korean Institute of Science and Technology Information) ;
- Kim, Mi Rae (Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Dankook University)
- 정평진 (한국과학기술정보연구원) ;
- 김미래 (단국대학교 신소재공학과)
- Received : 2011.04.19
- Accepted : 2011.09.05
- Published : 2011.12.10
We study on the preparation of green emitting materials for organic light emitting device. 3-chromonealdehyde derivatives possessing a conjugated structure, which were composed of electron acceptor of 3-chromonealdehydes and electron donor of diamines, were synthesized by dehydration-condensation process. The structural properties of reaction products were analyzed FT-IR and
Supported by : 한국과학기술정보연구원
- A. B. Bernanose, M. Compte, and P. J. Vouaux, J. Chem. Physique, 50, 64 (1953).
- C. W. Tang and S. A. VanSlyke, Appl. Phys. Lett., 51, 913 (1987). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.98799
- J. H. Burroughes, D. D. C. Bradley, A. R. Brown, R. N. Marks, K. Mackay, R. H. Friend, and A. B. Holmes, Nature (London), 347, 539 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1038/347539a0
- T. W. Hagler, K. Pakbaz, K. Voss, and J. Heeger, J. Phys. Rev. B, 44, 8652 (1992).
- C. Adachi, S. Tokito, T. Tsutsui, and S. Saito, JPN, J. Appl. Phys., 27, L713 (1988). https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.27.L713
- J. Kido, H. Hayase, K. Hongawa, K. Nagai, and K. Okuyama, Appl. Phys. Lett., 65, 212 (1994).
- D. U. Kim and T. Tsutsui, J. Appl. Phys., 80, 4785 (1996). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.363420
- Z. Yang, I. Sokolik, and F. E. Karatz, Macromolecules, 26, 1188 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1021/ma00057a047
- X. B. Ding, Synthetic Metals, 142, 267 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.synthmet.2003.09.010