- Volume 13 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Experimental study on the spray density distribution of water spray system in road tunnel
터널 물분무소화설비의 살수밀도분포에 대한 실험연구
- Received : 2010.07.12
- Accepted : 2010.12.30
- Published : 2011.01.31
Spray density of the water spray system which is installed in long road tunnels and hazardous vehicle tunnels is applied without proper performance assessment process. In this study, the requirements of Spray Density Guidelines at the standard pressure is investigated through spray test set up the nozzle of a water spray system in a simulated road tunnel. The results showed that all the nozzles used in the test area did not meet the requirements of the Guidelines. The absence of performance test codes and inspection process on the nozzle at real scale in tunnels may have caused this practice. Therefore, it is suggested that the performance test regulations of the nozzle on the water spray system is established in order to properly assess the system performance.
- 박경환, 윤명오, 박형주, 현성호(2005), "다중차량화재 전파모델을 이용한 대구지하철 화재열방출율 및 화 재지속시간 추정", 화재소방학회 춘계학술대회논문집, pp. 7-11.
- 국토해양부(2009), 도로터널방재시설설치 및 관리지침.
- 한국소방산업기술원(2008), 터널내 자동식 화재진압장치의 적용성 평가 및 설치기준에 관한 연구.
- RWS (2001), Sprinklers in Japanese Tunnels.
- 소방방재청(2009), 물분무헤드의 성능시험 기술기준.