- Volume 24 Issue 5
In this paper, extensive structural behavior and effects of design parameters of steel column-base plate connections under axial and lateral loads were investigated to improve structural details of CFT(Concrete Filled Steel Tube) pier foundation using commercial FE analysis program, ABAQUS. For this study, design criteria of pier foundation was analyzed and numerical study based on the experiment of previous study was conducted to verify analysis methods. The failure behavior and stress distribution of pier foundation were analyzed using the verified analysis method. Various design parameters(base plate, deformed bar, stiffness and sizes of column) were investigated to analyze effects of each design parameters in entire structure.
Supported by : 인하대학교
- 김은화 (2003) 중심축하중을 받는 베이스플레이트 설계법, 석사학위논문, 호서대학교.
- 변원준 (2002) 반복하중을 받는 강재기둥 베이스플게이트 연결부의 거동에 관한 실험적 연구, 석사학위논문, 동국대학교.
- 유상준 (2003) 부착슬립 효과를 고려한 강재기둥 베이스플레이트 접합부의 비선형 해석, 석사학위논문, 한국과학기술원.
- 이승준, 이재한 (2005) 중심 축하중을 받는 H형강 기둥 베이스플레이트의 설계에 대한 연구, 한국강구조학회, 17(6), pp.717-726.
- ABAQUS Theory and User's Manual, Hibbit, Karlsson & Sorensen, Inc., Pawtucket, RI.
- AISC (2005) Manual of Steel Construction, American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago.
- AISC (2006) Steel Design Guide 1-Base Plate and Anchor Rod Design, American Institute of Steel Construction, Chicago.
- Lee, D.Y, Subhash C. God (2008) Exposed Column- Base Plate Connections Bending About Weak Axis, International Journal of Steel Structures, 8(1), pp.11-27.
- Mander, J.B., Priestley, M.J.N., Park, R. (1988) Observed Stress-strain Behavior of Confined Concrete, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 114(8), pp.1827-1849. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1988)114:8(1827)
- Mander, J.B., Priestley, M.J.N., Park, R. (1988) Theoretical Stress-strain Model for Confined Concrete, Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE, 114(8), pp.1804-1826. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9445(1988)114:8(1804)
- Park, Y.M, Hwang, W.S (2005) A new Base Plate System using Deformed Reinforcing Bars for Concrete Filled Tubular Column, Steel & Composite Structures, 5(5), pp.375-394. https://doi.org/10.12989/scs.2005.5.5.375