- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Secure Steganographic Model for Audio e-Book Streaming Service
오디오 e-Book 스트리밍을 지원하는 스테가노그래피 모델
- Lee, Yun-Jung (Dept. of Computer Science and Statistics, Jeju National University) ;
- Lee, Bong-Kyu (Dept. of Computer Science and Statistics, Jeju National University) ;
- Kim, Chul-Soo (Dept. of Computer Science and Statistics, Jeju National University)
- Received : 2011.10.19
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
We present steganographic service model and algorism that fit feature of streaming audio book service in order to hide information of copyright and certificate of it. Secret information is encrypted with random numger by secret key that client and server share, so that increase confidentiality. We made secret data distributed randomly and evenly, and improved throughput by simplifying additional computations considering streaming environment.
Supported by : 제주대학교
- F.A.P. Peticolas, R.J. Anderson, and M.G. Kuhn, "Information Hiding-A Survey," IEEE Trans.Proc. Thy, Vol. 87, No.7, pp. 1062-1078, July 1999.
- N. Cvejic, T. Seppanen, "Increasing robustness of LSB audio steganography using a novel embedding method," In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Info. Tech:Coding and Computing, Vol.2, pp.533-537, April 2004.
- N. Cvejic, T. Seppanen, "Increasing the capacity of LSBbased audio steganography.'' IEEE Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, pp. 336-338, 2002.
- S.S. Agaian, D. Akopian, O. Caglayan, S. A. D'Souza, "Lossless Adaptive Digital Audio Steganography," In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Signals, Systems and Computers, pp. 903-906, November 2005.
- A. Delforouzi, M. Pooyan, "Adaptive Digital Audio Steganography Based on Integer Wavelet Transform", Special Issue on Digital Watermarking and Multimedia Security of "Circuits, Systems and Signal Processing (CSSP).", Feb. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00034-008-9019-x
- M. Pooyan, A. Delforouzi, "LSB-based Audio Steganography Method Based on Lifting Wavelet Transform", in Proc. 7th IEEE International Symposium on Signal Processing and Information Technology (ISSPIT'07), December 2007, Egypt.
- N. Cvejic, T. Seppanen, "A wavelet domain LSB insertion algorithm for high capacity audio steganography," In Proc. IEEE Digital Signal Processing Workshop, Callaway Gardens, GA, p. 53-55, October 2002.
- K. Gopalan, "Audio steganography using bit modification," Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Vol. 2, pp. 421-424, April 2003.
- C. Kratzer, J. Dittmann, T. Vogel, and R. Hillert, "Design and evaluation of steganography for voice-over-ip," in Proc. IEEE Int. Symp. Circuits Syst., May 2006, pp. 2397--3234.
- N. Provos, Probabilistic method for Improving Information Hiding. CITI Technical Report01-1, 2001.
- P. Bao and X. Ma, "MP3-Resistant Music Steganography based on Dynamic Range Transform,'' IEEE Int. Sym. Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems, pp. 266-271, Nov. 18-19, 2004, Seoul, Korea.
- R. A. Santosa, P. Bao, "Audio-to-image wavelet transform based audio steganography," IEEE Int. Symp. , pp. 209-212, June 2005, Zadar, Croatia.
- H. Matsuka, "Spread Spectrum Audio Steganography using Sub-band Phase Shifting," IEEE Int. conf. Intelligent Information Hiding and Multimedia Signal Processing (IIHMSP' 06), pp. 3-6, Dec. 2006, Pasadena, CA, USA.
- K. Gopalan, "Audio steganography by cepstrum modification," In Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, Vol. 5, pp. 481-484, March 2005.