- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A study of object analysis in safety management zone
안전관리 지역 내의 객체 분석 연구
- Park, Sang-Joon (Dept. of Computer Information Engineering, Kunsan National University) ;
- Kim, Kwan-Joong (Dept. of Computer Information Engineering, Hanseo University)
- Received : 2011.10.11
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
In this paper, we propose a study of analysis to the mobility of object such like pedestrian in safety management zone. If unusual situation is detected in safety management zone, it's designed that previous agreed mission will be processed. By human resource, safety management zone cannot be detected continuously so that through the induction of such detection system the reliability of area can be obtained. Hence, in this paper we propose the reaction scheme to detect special situation by object detection. By using sensor based processing system proposed by this paper, the detection of mobility and unusual situation can be implemented.
Safety management;Sensor network;GPS;Object detection
- Jusang park, "Activity of crime protection using ubiquitous", Journal of Korea contents, vol.7, no.1, pp. 125-131, 2007.
- "Vision of RFID/USN service market", KETI, pp. 35-45, 2007.
- Gisup jung and sungsu Park, "U-City construction and crime control", Social science research, vol.12, no.1, pp. 56-61, 2008.
- Oksun Park, kwangryul jung and sunghee kim, "Location detection for ubiquitous computing," NIPA, June, 2003.
- Dongin Ahn, myunghee Kim and sujong Ju, "Loca tion trace and remote monitoring system of Home user using ON/OFF switch and sensor," Journal of KIISE, vol.12, no.1, pp.66-72, Feb., 2006.
- M.Weiser, 'Some Computer Science Problems in Ubiq uitous Computing," Communication of the ACM, pp.75-84, July 1993.
- "Wireless sensor network using MOTE-LIT", Sungyuo Nam and byunghun song, Sunghakdang, pp. 252006.
- "Ubiquitous sensor network uing ZigbeX," Hanbaek Co., pp. 3-5, 2007.
- Woohyun Kim, "Study of sensor location detection using mobile robot in wireless sensor network," Journal of KOSIA, vol.10, no.2, pp.185-192, 2007.
- M. J. Lim, "The Verification and Retrieval Method for selection of Compatible Object Model", Journal of The Institute of Webcasting, Internet and Telecom munication, Vol 9, No 5, pp. 169-174, 2009.