- Volume 12 Issue 12
In this paper, 5Ghz microstrip patch antenna for wireless LAN is designed, fabricated, and measured. To obtain wide bandwidth and high gain, antenna parameters such as patch size(W, L), the length of the slot(C), and the slot width(D) are simulated by HFSS(High Frequency Structure Simulator). From these parameters optimized, the microstrip patch antenna is fabricated using FR-4 substrate. The measured results of the antenna are as follows: The center frequency of 5.2 GHz, insertion loss of -41.17dB, bandwidth of 258MHz, and VWSR of 1.1.
Supported by : 남서울대학교
- M. K. Kang and, S. M. Lee, "Design and Fabrication of Array Antenna for Access Point in the WLAN Band", The Journal of KICS, pp. 446-448, December, 2007.
- W. J. Lee, et. al., "Design and Fabrication of Wireless LAN for Miniaturized Microstrip Antenna", The Journal of KICS, pp. 907, September, 2006.
- H. Y. Lee, H. S. Kim, "The Design of a K-band 4x4 Microstrip patch Array Antenna with High Directivity", The Journal of KIEE, pp. 161-164, January, 2007.
- Y. J. Shin, .K. C. Kang, et. al., "A Study on the Array Antenna for Satellite Broadcasting Receiver", The Journal of KIEE, pp. 787-788, August, 2003.
- K. S. Park, S. Y. Choi, et. al.,"Microwave, Antennas and Propagation] The Design of Compact and wideband antenna for wireless LAN at 5GHz band", The Journal of IEEK, pp. 431-432, June, 2004.