- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study of the Effects of the Hip Angles and Kinesio-taping on Lumbar extension strength in healthy adults
건강성인에서 고관절 각도와 기립근 테이핑이 요부신전력에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Lee, Jae-Hong (Dept. of Physical Therapy, Daegu Health University) ;
- Kwon, Won-An (Dept. of Physical Therapy, Gangdong University)
- Received : 2011.10.07
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
The purpose of this study was to determine the effects of hip flexion angles and Kinesio-taping on lumbar extension strength. Forty healthy participants(male=20, female=20) were volunteered for this study. It was used to measure lumbar extension strength with the back strength dynamometer in five angles(
Hip flexion;Kinesio-taping;Lumbar extension strength
- C. H. Kim, and A. R. Kim, Myeong Il Kim, Se Hyeon Kim, Hee Jeong Yoo, Sang Hyeon Lee, "The Efficacy of Kinesio Taping in Patients with a Low Back Pain", The Korean Journal of Family Medicine, Vol.23, No.2, pp. pp. 197-204, 2002.
- D. I. Go, "Easy Kinesio-Taping Therapy", 1st ed, Purunsol, Seoul, pp. 12-14, 1999.
- H. L. Ro, "Effects of Taping Therapy and Passive Range of Motion Exercises on Shoulder Joint, Hand Dexterity in Elderly", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Proceedings of the KAIS Fall Conference, Vol.11, No.1, pp. 851-854, 2010.
- S. S. Hyun, "The effect of balance taping therapy applied on the patient who suffer from osteoarthritis caused upon the pain in legs and obstacle in daily activity", Unpublished master's thesis, Chungang University, 2004.
- S. H. Kim, "Effect of Kinesio Taping on Strength, Flexibility and Pin of Lumbar", The Korean Journal of Sport and Leisure Studies, Vol.28, pp. 261-268, 2006.
- K. H. Kim, Effects of taping therapy on reducing pain of patients with shoulder pain in flexion and extension of shoulder joint and changing R.O.M, Unpublished master's thesis, Kyonggi University, 2005.
- C. Y. Kim, " Treatment Method Effect by Taping of Frozen Shoulder Symptom", Journal of Research, Ulsan College, Vol.28, No.1, pp. 313-323, 2001
- M. C. Park, E. Y. Kim, and M. S. Ha, "Effects of Taping Therapy by Methods on Back Pain and Muscle Flexibility on Bus Drivers's". Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol.11, No.11, pp. 4,367-4,373, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.11.4367
- H. C. Nam, and Y. H. Cho, "The Effects of Extension Exercise Program in LBP Patients when Using Kinesio Taping", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol.49, No.4, pp. 429-436, 2010.
- S. Y. Lee, "The Effect of a Taping on Muscle Strength and Proprioception in Ankle", The Korean Journal of Physical Medicine", Vol.3, No.4, pp. 225-233. 2008.
- K. H. Choi, and H. T. Kim, "The Effect of Lower Leg Taping on the Muscle Performances of Ankle Joint", The Korean Journal of Physical Therapy, Vol.13, No.2, pp. 445-452, 2001.
- J. H. Lee, "The Effect of Muscle Strength, Endurance & Flexibility on Taping Method", Unpublished master's thesis, Nambu University, 2006.
- C. J. Jung, and Y. S. Lee, "The Effect on Extension Muscle Power of Waist by Taping during Exercise", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol.42, No.6, pp. 849-855, 2001.
- J. M. So, M. Y. Lee, H. E. Kim, and C. K. Lee, "Comparison Study on Lumbar Functional Strength during Trunk Isometric Exercise", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol.40, No.4, pp. 1,027-1,036, 2001.
- K. J. Go, H. T. Jo, and J. H. Jang, Kinesio-taping therapy perfect manual, 3rd ed, GyeongGi-Do, pp, 92-93, 2010.
- H. S Ku, S. S. Kim, S. Y Kim, et al, "Therapeutic Exercise I", 1st ed, Hanulbook, GyeongGi-Do, pp. 22-29, 2009.
- M. K. Kim, S. K. Lee, and C. K. Kim, "A Study on Kinesion Taping for Achievement of Maximum Strength in the Lumbar", The Korean Journal of Physical Education, Vol.44, No.5, pp. 353-362. 2005.
- Y. J. Kim, Y. C. Kim, and G. O. Min, Clinical exercise, 2nd ed, Hyunmoonsa, Seoul, pp. 71-78, 1995.