- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
An Analysis on the Preference Factors of Garden-Housing Consumers
전원주택단지 수요자의 입주선호요인 분석
- Kim, Jin-Sep (College of Business Administration, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Chan-Ho (College of Business Administration, Pusan National University) ;
- Choi, Gil-Hong (Dept. of Real Estate Management and Counseling, Dong Eui Institute of Technology)
- Received : 2011.11.02
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
The purpose of this thesis is to derive the demand expediting measures of the garden-housing site suitable to the Pusan metropolitan region through understanding the characteristics of the preference based on the investigation of the demand. From the empirical study of the thesis, we developed the following demand expediting strategies of the garden-housing site. First, the development concept should be focused on the market demand and community building. Second, the garden-housing site has to be developed near the existing urban areas and the site must have the convenient facilities and infrastructures. Third, community building concept should be applied in the site design.
Garden-housing;Community building;Convenient facilities
Supported by : 부산대학교
- Hak-do Kim, "A Study on the Plan for Development of Suburban Housing Complex", The Graduate School of Real Estate Konkuk University, 2005.
- Hyung-sik Park, "A Study on Directions for Developing Idyllic Housing in the Suburban Area of Urban-Rural Integration Cities", Graduate School of Industry Kum-ho National University of Technology, 2004.
- Jae-kwon Kim, "A study on the Characteristics of the Potential Market Demand of the Garden Housing Site", Graduate School of Public Administration, Daegu University, 2002.
- Jung-ho Kim, "A Study on the Planning Characteristics of Senior Town for Development of the Sense of Community", The Graduate School Yonsei University, 2006.
- Kyung-ho Won, "Demand Expediting Measure Through The Analysis of The Characteristics of The Demand of Suburban Style Housing", The Graduate School of Kangwon National University, 2007.
- Min-ho Kim, "A Study on the Development Planning of the Suburban Residence Complex with the Common Space", Graduate School of Daegu University, 2003.
- Min-Jung Han, "A Study on the Planning Method of Suburban Residential Development Applied the Concept of Co-housing", The Graduate School Yonsei University, 2006.
- Sang-hee, Kim, "The Study on the Urban Housing Complex Improvement Method", The Graduate School of Real Estate Konkuk University, 2004.
- Sung-Jin Kim, "A Study on the Development Direction for the Garden Housing Site in Suburban Areas", Civil engineering, industrial graduate school of Kwang-Ju University, 2007.
- Yon-ho Shin, "A Study on the Public Outdoor Space Planning for the Revitalization of Complex in Metropolitan Area", The Graduate School of Housing Seoul National University of Technology, 2007.
- Young-hyun Choi, "An Analysis on Environment-Friendly Design of Suburban Co-Housing", The Graduate School of Chungnam National University, 2005.