- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Measurement of Cardiac Function Improvement by Auricular Acupuncture Applying Speech Signal Analysis
음성신호 분석을 적용한 이침요법(耳針療法)에 따른 심장 기능 향상 측정
- Kim, Bong-Hyun (School of Electronics Communications, Chungbuk Provincial University) ;
- Cho, Dong-Uk (School of Electronics Communications, Chungbuk Provincial University) ;
- Han, Kil-Sung (Dept. of Information Communications Engineering, Seowon University)
- Received : 2011.11.28
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
In this paper, measure of change the speech analysis parameter by stimulating ears blood points corresponding to cardiac. To do this, we collected voice of before and after a stimulation corresponding points to ears to select normal heart having 10 subjects. We analyzed changes before and after corresponding points to ear in cardiac to apply Jitter, the second zFormant Frequency Bandwidths related to heart of elements of voice analysis. As a result of us experiment, we were able to analyze correlation of voice with cardiac according to corresponding points to ears decreased values of Jitter, the Second Formant Frequency Bandwidths of 90% of subjects. Finally, the effectiveness of proposed method is demonstrated by several experiments.
- Lifei, http://lifei.co.kr/, 2011.
- Lim Byeong Muk, "The Use and expenditure of the Complementary and Alternative medicine in Korea", Korean Oriental Medical Society, Vol25 No01 pp142-151, 2004.
- Choi Man Gyu, Our family health companion, Life Auricular Acupuncture, pp48-63, Life Auricular Acupuncture Research Society, 2006.
- Meong Hak Young, An Introduction to Complementary and Alternative Medicine, pp7-23, HanOl Pub, 2010.
- Lee Seon Ho, Auricular Acupuncture, pp15-47, Random House Korea, 2005.
- Lee Tae Hyeong , "Changing Definitions of Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Related Research Analysis in Korea", Korea Institute of Oriental Medical, Vol16 No02, pp43-55, 2010.
- Elaine N. Marieb, Jon Mallatt, Patricia Brady Wilhelm, pp57-81, Human Anatomy, Gyechuk Pub, 2010.
- Dong Eui Science Institute, Dong Eui Bo Gam-the Bore, pp67-102, Humanist, 2002.
- Kim Si Cheon, "The Concept of "Sensation" in Classical Chinese Thought", Korea philosophy thought research society, Vol18 No3, pp491-519, 2007.
- Yang Byeong Gon, Theory and Practice of Voice Analysis using Praat, pp69-100, Mansu Publishers, 2003.
- Kim Bong Hyun, "A Study on Correlativity Analysis of Formant Frequency and Lingual for Heart Diseases Diagnosis", Hanbat National Univ. Doctor's Degree Paper, pp12-21, 2009.