- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
An Effects of Student-teaching in Kindergarten through Educational Diary on Pre-service Teacher Efficacy, Teacher's Educational Belief and Organizational Health
유치원 교육실습에서 교육일기 쓰기가 예비유아교사의 교사 효능감, 교육신념 및 교사가 느끼는 조직건강에 미치는 효과
- Kim, Jong-Han (Department of Early Childhood Education, JoongBu University)
- 김종한 (중부대학교 유아교육과)
- Received : 2011.10.07
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
The purpose of this study is to confirm how keeping a educational diary in which no feedback is given in the teaching practice in kindergartens affects a teacher efficacy and the educational belief of preschool teachers-to-be as well as the organizational health of kindergartens to practice according to the way teachers feel. With this aim, the study aimed at 34 seniors at the Department of Early Childhood Education in the four-year college in Chungnam. The study conducted this experiment using the nonequivalent control group pretest-posttest design, and carried out a
Teaching practice;Educational diary;Teacher efficacy;Educational belief;Organizational Health
- The Society of Korean Teacher Education ed.(2001). The Theory and Practice of Teaching Practice. Seoul:KoYukKwaHakSa Co. 9-10.
- Kim Byeong-Chan(2003). A study on the motivation of prospective teachers' entrance into teachers college and the process of their adaptation in pre-service teacher education program. The Journal of Korean Teacher Education, 20(1), 57-83
- Lee Jung-Mee, Kim Eun-Jung(2009). The Differences of Teaching Practices Between Kindergarten and Child Care Center Pre-Service Early Childhood Teachers. The Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education, 14(6), 303-325.
- Kim Jung-Eun, Jung Gyeong-Ok (2009). The Investigation on the Change of Teacher Efficacy of Student Special Education Teacher Through Teaching Practicum. Korean Journal of Physical and multiple Disabilities, 52(4), 367-384. https://doi.org/10.20971/kcpmd.2009.52.4.367
- Choi Jin-Sook(2005). Comparison of Perceptions about Teaching Practices by Student Teachers Before and After Practice Teaching. Korean journal of child studies, 26(4), 113-123.
- Lee Eun-Ha, Goh Eun-Kyoung(2008). An Analysis on the Image of Early Childhood Student Teachers' Practicum Experience. The Journal of Korea Open Association for Early Childhood Education, 13(6), 145-177.
- Park Eun-Hye(1999). Use of Journal Writing in Early Childhood Teacher Education. The Journal of Korean Teacher Education, 16(2), 195-216.
- Lee Saeng-Ju(2006), The Explorative Study on the Reflective Journal Writing Experience of Elementary School Teachers. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of the Korea National University of Education.
- Bae Jin-Ok2009). A Study on the Development and Effect Verification of Journal Writing Mentoring Program for Preservice Teachers for Young Children. Doctoral Dissertation, Graduate School of Dong-A University.
- Seok Eun-Jo(2006). A Study on the effect of Journal Writing on Reflective thinking, Self-regulated learning and Self-Efficacy of pre-service Early Childhood Teacher. Doctoral Dissertation, Graduate School of Daegu University.
- Yim Kyoung-Sim(2009). (An)Effects of Student-teaching in Kindergarten through Reflective Journal Writing on Pre-service Teacher's Educational Belief and Teacher. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Chonnam National University.
- Jeon Kyung-Hwa, Hur Yun-Jeong, Han Nam-Joo(2006). The Investigation on the Change of Teacher Efficacy of Practice Student through Teaching Practice. Early Childhood Education Research & Review, 10(4), 295-329.
- Bae So-Youn(1993). Early Childhood Teachers' Practical Knowledge and Direction of Teacher Education. The journal of educational research, 31(5), 153-171.
- Yoon Ki-Young, Bae So-Youn, Cho Boo-Kyung(1994). A study on the nature of field experience in the early childhood teacher education curriculum at four-year college. International Journal of Early Childhood Education, 14(1), 173-197.
- Bennie, W. A.(1972). In-service education of the supervising teacher-A changing emphasis. Notre Dame Journal of Education, 32(2), 167-170.
- Edrman, I. I.(1984). Assessing the purposes of early field experienced programs. Journal of Teacher Education, 34(4), 27-31.
- Guyton. J. L.(1987). Working with student teachers; incentives, problems, and advantages. The Professional Educator, 10(1), 21-28.
- Koster, B., Korthagan, F. A. J. & Wubbels, T. H.(1998). Is there anything left of us:Functions of cooperating teacher and teacher educations. European Journal of Teacher Education, 21(1), 75-89. https://doi.org/10.1080/0261976980210108
- Choi Dong-Sun(1996). The Relationship between School Organizational Health and Teachers' Sense of Efficacy Perceived by Elementary Teachers. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Korean National University of Education.
- Kim Hee-Jin Lee, Bun-Ryeo(1999). A Study on Factors Influencing Teachers' Sense of Efficacy. The Journal of Korean Teacher Education, 16(1), 161-181.
- Kim Sun-Nam(2000). A study on the Relationship between the Early Childhood Teacher's Sense of Efficacy and Role Perfermance. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Korean National University of Education.
- Kim Jong-Han ed.(2011). ET KimInSik Pedagogy (Vol. 2). Seoul:PakMunGak Co. 772.
- Lee Hyun-Sook(2001). The candidates' recognition of the role and the quality of early childhood teachers. The Journal of Kyung Book, 5, 313-328.
- Won Mi-Kyoung, Kang Seung-Hee(2007). The Effect of Journal Writing on the Reflective Thinking of Pre-service Teachers for Young Children. Journal of Fish, Marine, Science Education, 19(3), 429-440.
- Sohn Ji-Hyun (2007). Student teaching experiences in reflective journals. Journal of Art Education, 22, 155-172
- Park Sung-Hee, Lee Ok-Im, Lee Hye-Kyoung, Eom Un-Na(2006). The Reflective Thinking of Pre-service teachers on The Cooperating Teachers' teaching Strategies for Young Children's behavior Guidance. Early Childhood Education Research & Review, 53-74, 10(2)
- Lim Jin-Hyung(2000). The Relations Among Kindergarten Beginning Teacher's Self-Efficacy, Social Support and Occupational Stress. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Ewha Womans University.
- Hong Hye-Jung(2003). A study on the Relationship between Organizational Health/Level of Participation in Decision-Making perceived by Pre-school Teachers and Their Sense Efficacy. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Education, Kyung Hee University.
- Hong Hye-Jung, Ahn Sun-Hee(2004). Relationships among Sense of Efficacy of Preschool Teachers, the Organizational Health, and the Participation in Decision-Making. The journal of Korea Early Childhood Education, 11(4), 255-273.
- Kim Ong-Chul(2008). Study on Relation between School Organizational Health and Teacher Efficacy. Master's Thesis, Graduate School of Education, KyungIn Educational University