- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Effectiveness of Learning Performance on Supplementary Learning Tool based on Blog using Learner-Centric UI/UX Design in Higher Education
대학교육에서 학습자 중심형 UI/UX 디자인이 적용된 블로그 기반의 보조학습도구가 학습성과에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2011.10.19
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
The Learning Models including the design principle about web 2.0 use in education has been recently presented. In types of web 2.0 tools, blogs are the best tool that reflected the trends of web 2.0 and these are able to share a lot of information and contents. To invent new learning methods involving web 2.0, this study aims to get the results about effectiveness of learning performance on a supplementary learning tool based on blog using learner-centric UI/UX design in higher education. As a study tool, installation-type blog that can be designed as user-centric system is applied to experimental environment. This study presents the conclusion that supplementary learning tool based on blog using learner-centric UI/UX design influences on learning achievement and learning flow through the analysis of questionnaire results of learners, learning evaluation score of learners and assignments evaluation score of learners.
Web2.0;Blog;UI/UX Design;Learning Performance
- Kyung-nam Yun, SeonKwan Han, "The Study on the Improvement of Self-directed Learning Competency using Blog Systems in Elementary School", Journal of Korea Association of Information education, vol.13, no.4, pp.489-496, 2009.
- Heeok Heo, Euisung Kang, "Research trend of Web 2.0 use in education", Journal of Korea Association of Computer Education, vol.13, no.2, pp.59-70, 2010.
- Jung Hoon Leem, "Smart Learning based on Mobile", Proc. of Korean Association for Educational Information and Media, pp.91-103, April, 2011.
- Byung Ho Park, Ji Hyun Yu, Hak Kim, Yeo Jin Yoon, "Development of the Learning-Blog for building Self-Regulated Learning Environment", Journal of Korean Society for Learning and Performance, vol.8, no.1, pp.5-25, 2006.
- Da-Jeong Park, Jae-Kyung Lee, "A Study of the Effect of Blog-based Debated Learning on Academic Achievement, Learning Interest and Learing Transfer", Journal of Korean Institute for Practical Engineering Education, vol.1, no.1, pp.7-12, 2009.
- Na-Kyung Park, Seung-Hwan Ahn, "Practical Method and Effects Search of Blog", Proc. of Korean Association for Thinking Development, pp.71-80, 2007.
- Bong Sun Choi, "Research on Using Blog in Web based PBL", Journal of Korea Association of Information education, vol.12, no.4, pp.385-393, 2008.
- Ji-Hye Bae, Hee-Kuk Kang, Yoon-Young Park, "A Design of the Framework of a Supplementary Learning Tool using an Installation Type Blog", Proc. of Korea Association of Computer Education, vol.15, no.2, pp.21-25, August, 2011.
- Sung-Ki Kim, Young-Ran Lee, Ji-Hye Bae, Jin-Il Kim, "BoX: Cooperative Learning based on Contest Enhancing the Learning-flow Level on IT Education", Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, vol.8, no.10, pp.179-187, 2010.
- Chu C., Hwang J., Tsai C., Chen S., "An innovative approach for promoting information exchanges and sharing in a Web 2.0-based learning environment", Interactive Learning Environments, Vol.17, No.4, pp.311-323, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820903195173
- Mason, M., Rennie, F., "Using Web 2.0 for learning in the community", Internet and Higher Education, Vol.10, No.3, pp.196-203, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.iheduc.2007.06.003
- Hramiak, A., Boulton, H., Irwin, B., "Trainee teachers' use of blogs as private reflections for professional development", Learning, Media and Technology, Vol.34, No.3, pp.259-269, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1080/17439880903141521
Supported by : 선문대학교