- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Neurofeedback Training on Attention and School Achievement Motivation of primary
뉴로피드백 훈련이 초등학생의 주의력과 학업성취동기에 미치는 영향
- Ahn, Sang-Kyun (Dept. of Neuroscience Seoul University of Buddhism)
- 안상균 (서울불교대학원대학교 뇌 과학)
- Received : 2011.10.14
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
This study was to examine the effectiveness of neurofeedback training by observing the pre and post brainwave measurement results of about 50 (experimental group 25. comparative group 25) subjects who have shown attention and school achievement motivation. The study took place at neuro-training center B, in between the months of Jun. 2010 and Dec. 2010. The objective of this study was to prove its scientific effect through experimentation. As the brainwaves are adjusted by time series linear analysis. The result confirmed the differences of both attention quotient, brain quotient and school achievement. The result of the study suggest neurofeedback technique's possibility in positively affecting the subjects' attention and school achievement motivation.
Neurofeedback;Brainwave;Brain Quotient;Attention Quotient;School Achievement Motivation
- N. Doidge, "The Brain That Changes Itself", N.Y: Ster ling Lord Lireistic, inc. 2007.
- J. Y. Park, "A Study on the Development and the Effects of Self-Directed Learning Model by Project Method", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kwandong University, 2008.
- D. H. Kim, "The Influence of Self-regulation Ability Stress and Emotional Intelligence upon Learning Motivation Patterns", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Kwandong University, 2008.
- A. K. Yang, "An Analysis on the Influence of Emotional Intelligence, Learning Motivation, Learners' Stress, and Self-regulated Learning upon Academic Achievement, Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Hong-Ik University, 2007.
- D. S. Kim, C. O. Choi, "Electroencephalogram", Seoul Korean Medical Book Publishing Company, 2001.
- P. W. Park, "Foundation of Neurofeedback" Seoul: Korea Research Institute Jungshin Science. 2005.
- Y. J. Kim, "Development of Brain Circulation Learning Model Based on EEG Analysis of Learning Activities". Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Seoul National University, 2000.
- H. W. Weon, "A Study on the Effect of Neurofeedback Training on the Hemispheric Asymmetry of Brain & Scholastic Achievement", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Seoul Venture and Information University. 2008.
- K. J. Baik, S. G. Yi, B. Y, Park, "A Research on the Effect Neurofeedback Training before and after about Emotional and Attention Defit Characteristics by Time series Linear", Journal of Information Technology Application & Managemant, V0l. 14, No.4, pp. 42-59, 2007b.
- S. H. Kim, "The Effect of Neurofeedback Training on Attention and Operation Abilities among Children with Learning Disabilities", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Daegu University. 2008.
- J. E. Lee, "Effect of Neurofeedback, Cranio-Sacral Therapy and Mixed Therapy on Fatigue, Stress and the Brain Quotient in Korean Middle Aged Women", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Seoul Venture and Information University. 2008.
- Y. S. Han, "The Effect of Prefrontal EEG-Neurofeedback on the Brain Function of Cancer Patients", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Seoul Venture and Information University. 2008.
- The Review for Studies of Neurofeedback Training vol.25, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.7231/jon.2014.25.3.271