- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Policy Implications of the International Technological Cooperation in EU region investigating in view of the transaction Cost Theory
거래비용이론 관점에서 살펴본 EU권 국제기술협력 정책적 함의
- Kim, Jin-Suk (Department of International Business, Namseoul university)
- 김진숙 (남서울대학교 국제통상학과)
- Received : 2011.08.05
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
The purpose of this study is to find out the policy implications regarding the EU FP and EUREKA which consist of the main parts in the midst of the international technological cooperation with EU region that our government is implementing. This study consists of five chapters in all. The present situations of the international technological cooperation in EU region were investigated in chapter two. Successively, the theoretical background regarding the policy implications for the international technological cooperation in EU region was provided in chapter three. As the theories establishing the bases at this point, there are network and transaction cost theory. The research methods were provided in chapter four, and through the policy case study of our government's international technological cooperation in EU region, the theoretical establishment developed in chapter three was carried out in chapter five. Subsequently, conclusions and suggestions were drawn in chapter six.
EU;Technological cooperation;Transaction theory
- A Worldwide Vision for European Research, EU Commision. 2005.
- Chesbrough, H.W. "Open Innovation: the New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology", Boston: Havrard Business School Press, 2006.
- Coase, R. The Nature of the Firms, "Economica, 4, 386-405. 1937. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1468-0335.1937.tb00002.x
- Dodgsonb, M., "Technological collaboration in industry: Strategy, policy, and internationalization in innovation". New York, Routledge, 1993.
- Domizlaff, Hans, "Markentechnik-Die Gewinnung des oeffentlichen Vertrauens", 2. Aufl., Hamburg 1982.
- Europa in 12 Lextionen von Pascal Fontain, Europaeische Dokumentation, Europaeische Komission Generaldirektion Presse und Kommunikation. 2008.
- European Commission, Building Knowledge Europe: Framework Programme(07-13}. 2005
- Eureka Statistic, European Commision, Brussel, 2008.
- European Commission, "Building Knowledge Europe: Framework Programme", Brussel, 2007.
- Forschungsraum Europa 2010.
- Gesamtbericht ueber die Taetigkeit der Europaeischen Union, Brussel-Luxemburg, Europaeischen Kommission, 2008.
- Hedlund, G.: THe Hypermodern MNC. A. Heterarchy?, in: Human Resource Managemen, pp. 9-35. 1986.
- Hill Richard, "We Europeans", Europublications, Brussels, Belgium, pp. 29-45, 2008.
- Jones, G., and C. Hill, "Transaction Cost Analysis of Strategy-Structure Choice", Strategic Management Journal, 159-172, 1988.
- Kim, J.S., "Study on Industrial Technology Cooperation between Germany and Korea", Ministry of Korea Energy (MKE), 2004.
- Kim, J.S., "Government support for international technological cooperation between Korea and Germany, 2 +2 project, Ministry of Korea Energy (28) 2010.
- Kim, J.S, "International technological cooperation between EU and Korea", Ministry Industry and Energy (MKE), 2005.
- Kim, J.S.: "EU's FP and EUREKA Study of International Technological Cooperation", Korea Institute of Academic Technology, Volume 12 No. 2, pp. 736-745, 2011.
- Kim, J.S, "Machinery, Motivation and Barriers in the field of joint investment research-focusing on companies in Korea and Germany-", Korea Institute of Academic Technology, Volume 12, Issue 3, pp. 1204-1212, 2011.
- Korea-Israel IT Brokerge Event, MKE, 2005.
- Katz, J.S.: Martin, B.R., "What is research collaboration?". Research Policy, 26: 1-18, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0048-7333(96)00917-1
- Lemmens, Charmianne:, "Innovation in Technology Alliance Networds", Cheltenham: Edward Elgar Publishing, 2004.
- Levy, D., "The Transaction Cost Approach to Vertical Intergreation: An Empirical Examination", Review of Economics and Stratictics, 67, 438-445. 1985. https://doi.org/10.2307/1925972
- Mowat, R.C., "Creating the European Community", Blandford Press Ltd., Harper & Row, pp. 1-30, 1973.
- OECD, "Science, Technology and Industry Scoreboard", 2005.
- Technolpolis Group, Bilateral international R&D cooperation polices of the EU Member Staates, 2008.
- The European Research Area, Providing New Momentum, Strenthening-Reorienting-Opening up new perspectives, 2008, Communiation from the Commission, Brussels, 2008.
- Zoran Stancic, "Reinforcing European Research Policy-The International Dimension-, Towards effective partnerships through Internationa S&T cooperation activities", DG for Research, 2005.
- Williamson, O. E., "Transaction-Cost Economics: The Governance of Contractual Relations," Journal fo Law and Economics, 22, 233-261, 1973.
- Williamson, O. E, "The Economic Institutions of Capitalism", Free Press, Noew York, 1985.
- Williamson, O. E, "Strategizing, Economizing, and Economic Organization," Strategic Management Journal, 12, 75-94, 1991.
- Williamson, Oliver E., "The Evolving Science of Organization", in: Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, S. 36-63, 1993.
- A Study on Factors of Technological Cooperation with EUREKA in Vertical Business Relationships vol.13, pp.12, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.12.99