- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Basic Study on the Optimization of Automotive Battery Post Clamp
자동차용 배터리 포스트 클램프의 최적화에 관한 기초적 연구
- Received : 2011.09.30
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
Battery post clamp has the role to fix each of terminals at electric condenser by connecting with the cable of power source. In this study, optimum design was achieved by reducing the material cost and the weight of vehicle with one part of battery post clamp. Stress and displacement were obtained by optimizing with design variables. The advanced model by the design through this study were compared with the original model. These optimum values can be applied usefully with the manufacturing field of battery component.
Optimization;Equivalent stress;Total deformation;Automotive battery post clamp
- Seo, K. K, "Optimal Design of Automatic Transmission Lever using Genetic Algorithms," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 4, No. 3, pp. 242-247, 2003.
- Lee, B. Y, Lee, H. Seo, K. K, "Shape Optimal Design to Minimize the Weight of the pedal Arm of an Automotive Clutch," Journal of the Korea Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 269-276, 2007. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2007.31.2.269
- Yang, J. H, "Optimization of the Aluminum Door Impact Beam Considering the Side Door Strength and the Side Impact Capability," Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial cooperation Society, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 2025-2030, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.5.2025
- Han, K. T, Chu, D. R, "Optimal Design of the Forging Processes of Flare Nut for Automobile using Finite Element Analysis," Journal of the Korea Society of Marine Engineers, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 83-89, 2004.
- Lee, K. K, Lee, Y. B. Han, S. H, "Robust Optimal Design of Disc Brake Based on Response Surface Model Considering Standard Normal Distribution of Shape Tolerance," Journal of the Korea Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 34, No. 9, pp. 1305-1310, 2010. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2010.34.9.1305
- Park, D. K, "Optimum Shape Design of Bumper Beam Section using Intermediate Response Surface Models," Journal of the Korea Society of Mechanical Engineers, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 1122-1127, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2011.12.3.1122
Supported by : 공주대학교