- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Fabrication of 2700 Series Al-alloy Sintered for Automobile Application
자동차 부품용 2700계열 Al소결체 제작에 관한 연구
- Lim, Tae-Whan (Department of Hybrid Engineering, Sunmoon University) ;
- Jang, Tae-Suk (Department of Hybrid Engineering, Sunmoon University)
- Received : 2011.09.27
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
In order to use as weight-reduced sintered parts for automobiles, mechanical properties of sintered compacts of 2712 Al-alloys containing 0, 10, 20, and 33% ceramics, respectively, were investigated in this study. (1)Regardless of ceramic contents, all sintered compacts possessed 4~7% pores. (2)After aging the compacts sintered for 12 minutes, tensile strength of the 2712 Al-alloys containing 0, 10, 20, and 33% ceramics was 165, 260, 256, and 166 N/
Automobile;Sintered compact;Aging;Tensile strength;Wear
- May 20 Articles, The Korea Economic Daily, 2009.
- KAMA, Premium service, Car Type Information.
- Masami Suzuki : J. JPn. Soc. Powder Powder Metallurgy, vol.49, PP. 426, 2003.
- The Japan Institute of Light Metals, Aluminum Microstructures and property, 1990.
- GKN Sinter Metals: PM Aluminium Materials, Catalog, 2011.
- Namio Odani: Metal Surface Engineering, Nikkan Business Line, PP253, 1984.
- F. P. Bowden, D. Tabor: The Friction and Lubrication of Solids, Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1993.