- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Study on the Die Design ＆ Manufacture for Electric motor Terminal of HEV
HEV용 전기모터 터미널 금형의 설계 및 제작에 관한 연구
- Choi, Kye-Kwang (Kongju National University, Div. of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering) ;
- Kim, Sei-Hwan (Kongju National University, Div. of Mechanical & Automotive Engineering) ;
- Cho, Yun-Ho (Cimatron Korea, Ltd.)
- Received : 2011.10.24
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
Environment-friendly vehicles using electricity vary, but electrical motor, battery, BMS, inverter, converter, etc., are the core technologies. This research paper deals with the die design and manufacture of the terminal part, one of the key parts of the electrical motor. This research sought to introduce problems such as assembly defect, correction of the R-part shape, correction of the location between holes, etc., in the process of manufacturing the electrical motor terminal die and to produce final products by correcting the problems that were tackled herein.
Electrical Motor;Terminal Die;HEV
Supported by : 공주대학교
- Moon Jaewon, An Jinwoo, "Design of 65kw Class Switched Reluctance Motor for HEV Drive ", Trans.KIEE, Vol 54, No 8, pp. 358-363, 2005.
- Yang Inbum, "HEV technology trends for the electronic components", KIPE, Vol 12, No 5, pp. 37-40, 2007.
- Lee Dongjun, Lee Yeji, Heo Eunnyeong, "A Study on the Feasibility of the Three Prospective Types of HEV", KSNRE, Vol 4, No 2, pp. 52-60, 2008.
- Industry Research, "The future development prospects and policy challenges in the automotive industry", KIET, pp. 31, 2007.
- Industry Research, The future development prospects and policy challenges in the automotive industry", KIET, pp. 36, 2007.
- An Jaeyoung, Heo Minho, Kang Sinyoung, Kim Kwangheon, "The Optimal Sizing and Efficient Driving Scheme of Series HEV ", KIPE, pp. 651-656, 2000.
- Han Seungho, Choi Bingyoon, Lee Hakju, Kwon Sungchul, "Trends at home and abroad to build electric car infrastructure", KIPE, pp. 419-430, 1999.
- Victor Wouk. "HYBRIDS:THEN AND NOW", IEEE SPECTRUM. pp. 16-21, 1995.
- Kim Sehwan, "Press die design data book illustrations", Daekwangbook, pp.1-4-1-84, 2006.
- Kim Sehwan, "Press die design standard", Mold Information Center Korea, pp.48-122, 1992.
- Kim Sehwan, An Jongmin, "Progressive die design technology",Gijeon Researcher, pp.101-145, 1995.
- Cimatron. Co., "Cimatron E Die Design Guide".
- Choi Kaekwang, Jo Yunho, "Die Design & Manufacture for Electric motor Terminal of HEV", 2010년 KAIS, pp.1169-1172, 2010.