- Volume 12 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Stability of Torque for Compressing-Cutting Device of Nano Tube Manufacturing System Using DC Servo Motor
DC 서보모터를 이용한 나노튜브 제조용 압축-절단 장치의 토크 안전성에 관한 연구
- Choi, Kab-Yong (Division of Automobile, Ajou Motor College) ;
- Oh, Tae-Il (Division of Automobile, Ajou Motor College)
- Received : 2011.11.03
- Accepted : 2011.12.13
- Published : 2011.12.31
The compressing-cutting device is used for manufacturing nano tube. the purpose of this study is to design and manufacture the compressing-cutting device witch has safety and stable performance. The most important core technology, in nano tube manufacturing, is to seam the each end of tube with appropriate pressure and to cut it off into the two part safely not to leak injected medium. Since the compressing pressure and the cutoff speed make the quality of nano tube, they are very important. This study will show the processes of design and manufacturing of compressing-cutting device.
DC Servo Motor;Compressing Device;Nano Tube;Pressure;Torque
Supported by : 한국산업단지공단
- J. L. Meriam, "Statics and Dynamics", Twor Press, pp. 250-270, 2000.
- Kab-Yong Choi, "A study on the Development of the Console with LCD Panel for Exterior Advertizing", The Korea Academia-industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 13-20, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.1.013
- Tae-Il Oh, "A study on the Controller Design of Cooling System for LCD Panel Console", The Korea Academia-industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 11, No. 10, pp. 3666-3672, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2010.11.10.3666
- Higdon, "Engineering Mechanics", Prentice Hall, pp. 180-220, 2005.