- Volume 7 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Business Strategy of Smart Devices for Multimedia Contents
- Lee, Hong-Joo (Dept. of Industrial & Management Engineering, Kyonggi University)
- Received : 2011.03.09
- Accepted : 2011.05.16
- Published : 2011.09.30
Information technology is changing the business value chain and business systems. This situation is due to the business value chain and the value creation factors in business. Technology companies and researchers are developing new businesses, but many companies and researchers cannot find successful ways to analyze and develop a business in a specific way. In this paper, first, the value creation motive in business is analyzed through a literature review. Second, business attributes are analyzed, while considering the value creation motive and the business factors in management. Finally, the business attributes of information technology are studied through a review of previous research papers on this topic.
Smart Device;Business Strategy;Business Value Chain
Supported by : Gyeonggi province
- Weiser, Mark, "The Computer for the Twenty-First Century", Scientific American, Vol. 265, No. 3, pp.94-104. https://doi.org/10.1038/scientificamerican0991-94
- Flandez, Raymund, "Programmers Jockey for iPhone Users at Apple Site", The Wall Street Journal, Retrieved August, 16, 2008.
- McLaughlin, Kevin, "Apple's Jobs Gushes Over App Store Success - The Channel Wire - IT Channel News And Views by CRN and VARBusiness", ChannelWeb August 11, 2008, Retrieved August, 16, 2008.
- Chen, Brian, "Jobs: Apple Is Third Largest Handset Supplier". Mac Life. http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2008/10/with-iphone-app/. Retrieved March, 1, 2009.
- Oliver, R. L. and DeSarbo, W. S., "Response Determinants in Satisfaction Judgements", Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.14, March, 1988, pp.495-507. https://doi.org/10.1086/209131
- Herzberg. F., & Mausner, B., & Snyderman, B., "The motivation to work", N.Y. John Wiley & Sons, 1959.
- Herzberg, "The Motivation-Hygiene Concept And Problems of Manpower", Personnel Administration, 1964, pp.3-7.
- Hackman J. R., & Oldham, G. R., "Motivation through design of work", Organizational behaviour and human performance, Vol.16, 1976, pp.250-279. https://doi.org/10.1016/0030-5073(76)90016-7
- DeLone,W.H.,& McLean,E.R, "Information Systems Success : The quest for the dependent Variable", Information Systems Research, Vol.3 No.1, pp.60-95.
- DeLone, W.H., and McLean, E.Rm, "The DeLone and McLean Model of Information Systems Success: A Ten-Year Update", Journal of Management Information Systems ,Vol.19, No.4, pp.9-30.
- Terry Hill, "Manufacturing Strategy", Homewood, Irwin, 1989.