Supported by : National Research Foundation (NRF), National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA)
- D. Johnson, C. Perkins, and J. Arkko, Mobility Support in IPv6. IETF Standard Track, RFC 3775, Reston, VA: The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), The Internet Society, 2004.
- S. Gundavelli, K. Leung, V. Devarapalli, K. Chowdhury, and B. Patil, Proxy Mobile IPv6. IETF Standard Track, RFC 5213, Reston, VA: The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), The Internet Society, 2008.
- I. Romdhani, M. Kellil, L. Hong-Yon, A. Bouabdallah, and H. Bettahar, "IP mobile multicast: challenges and solutions," IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 18-41, 2004.
- T. G. Harrison, C. L. Williamson, W. L. Mackrell, and R. B. Bunt, "Mobile multicast (MoM) protocol: multicast support for mobile hosts," Proceedings of the 3rd annual ACM/IEEE international conference on Mobile computing and networking, Budapest, Hungary, 1997, pp. 151-160.
- Y. J. Suh, H. S. Shin, and D. H. Kwon, "An efficient multicast routing protocol in wireless mobile networks," Wireless Networks, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 443-453, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1016780525280
- C. R. Lin and K. M. Wang, "Mobile multicast support in IP networks," Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM 2000: Nineteenth Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, Tel Aviv, Israel, 2000, pp. 1664-1672.
- J. Park and Y. J. Suh, "A timer-based mobile multicast routing protocol in mobile networks," Computer Communications, vol. 26, no. 17, pp. 1965-1974, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-3664(03)00161-0
- Y. Li, W. Chen, L. Su, D. Jin, and L. Zeng, "Proxy mobile IPv6 based multicast listener mobility architecture," Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Budapest, Hungary, 2009, pp. 1-6.
- Y. T. Kim and S. J. Han, "Proxy mobile IP extension for mobile multimedia multicast services," Proceedings of the 6th IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference, Las Vegas, NV, 2009, pp. 1-5.
- H. Asaeda, P. Seite, and J. Xia, PMIPv6 Extensions for Multi-cast Internet-Draft (draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-03), Reston, VA: The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), The Internet Society, 2010.
- IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Std 802.16e-2005 and IEEE Std 802.16-2004/Cor 1-2005 (Amendment and Corrigendum to IEEE Std 802.16-2004), IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area Networks Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed and Mobile Broadband Wireless Access Systems Amendment 2: Physical and Medium Access Control Layers for Combined Fixed and Mobile Operation in Licensed Bands and Corrigendum 1, New York, NY: The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 2006.
- IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Std 802.11k-2008 (Amendment to IEEE Std 802.11-2007), IEEE Standard for Information Technology Telecommunications and Information Exchange Between Systems Local and Metropolitan Area Networks Specific Requirements Part 11: Wireless Lan Medium Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) Specifications Amendment 1: Radio Resource Measurement of Wireless Lans, New York, NY: The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., 2008.
- M. Liebsch, A. Singh, H. Chaskar, D. Funato, and E. Shim, Candidate Access Router Discovery (CARD). RFC 4066, Reston, VA: The Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF), The Internet Society, 2005.
- A New Multicasting Device-to-Device Communication Control Scheme for Virtualized Cellular Networks vol.2019, pp.1530-8677, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/3540674