- Volume 20 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Leaf Temperature Characteristics being Affected by Light Regimes
광조건에 따른 식물의 엽온 특성
- Park, Yong-Mok (Department of Life Science, College of Natural Science and Engineering, Cheongju University)
- 박용목 (청주대학교 이공대학 생명과학과)
- Received : 2011.09.06
- Accepted : 2011.11.25
- Published : 2011.12.31
To evaluate heat environment surrounding plants diurnal change of leaf temperature in the broad-leaved deciduous and evergreen trees was measured with microclimatic environmental factors including global solar radiation, and upward and downward long wave radiation. Maximum daily solar radiation was 961.2 and 976.3 w/
Forest gap;Global solar radiation;Leaf temperature;Long wave radiation;Transpiration
Supported by : 청주대학교 산업과학연구소
- Blackman, G. E., Black, N., 1959, Physiological and ecological studies in the analysis of plant environment XII. The role of the light factor in limiting growth, Ann. Bot., 23, 131-145. https://doi.org/10.1093/oxfordjournals.aob.a083636
- Bongers, F., Popma, J., Iriarte-Vivar, S., 1988, Response of Cordia megalantha seedlings to gap environment in tropical rain forest, Funct. Ecol., 2, 379-390. https://doi.org/10.2307/2389411
- Brokaw, N. V. L., 1985a, Tree falls, regrowth, and community structure in tropical forests, in: S.T. Pickett, S. T. and White, P. S. (eds.), Natural Disturbance: The Patch Dynamics Perspective, Academic Press, New York, 81-104.
- Brokaw, N. V. L., 1985b, Gap-phase regeneration in a tropical forest, Ecol., 66, 682-687. https://doi.org/10.2307/1940529
- Chazdon, R. L., 1988, Sunflecks and their importance to forest understory plants, Adv. Ecol. Res., 18, 2-54.
- Collatz, G. J., Ball, J. T., Grivet, C., Berry, J. A., 1991, Physiological and environmental regulation of tomatal conductance, photosyunthesis and transpiration: a model that includes a larminar boundary layer, Agr. For. Met., 54, 107-136. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1923(91)90002-8
- Gates, D. M., 1980, Biophysical Ecology, Springer-Verlag, New York, 12-56., 148-180., 345-381.
- Kamaluddin, M., Grace, J., 1993, Growth and photosynthesis of tropical forest tree seedlings(Bischofia javanica blume) as influenced by a change in light availability, Tree Physiol., 13, 189-201. https://doi.org/10.1093/treephys/13.2.189
- Kim, J. W., 1992, Vegetation of Northeast Qsia, On the syntaxonomy and syngeography of the oak and beech forests, Ph. D. Dissertation of Univesitat Wien, Austria.
- Kuppers, M., Schneider, M., 1993, Leaf gas exchange of beech (Fagus sylvatica L.) seedlings in lightflecks: effects of fleck length and leaf temperature in leaves grown in deep and partial shade, Trees, 7, 160-168.
- Larcher, W., Physiological Plant Physiology, 1995, Springer, New York, 97-105.
- Oberbauer, S. F., Strain, B. R., 1985, Effects of light regime on the growth and physiology of Pentuclethra mucrolohu (Mimosaceae) in Costa Rica, J. Trop. Ecol.,1, 303-320. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0266467400000390
- Pahwal, K., Kuppers, M., Schneider, H., 1994, Leaf gas exchange in lightflecks of plants of different successional range in the nderstory of a central European beech forest, Curr. Sci., 67, 29-33.
- Patterson, D. T., Duke, S. O., Hoagland, R. E., 1978, Effects of itradiance during growth on adaptive photosynthetic characteristics of velvetleaf and cotton, Plant Physiol., 61, 402-405. https://doi.org/10.1104/pp.61.3.402
- Pearcy, R. W., 1988, Photosynthetic utilization of lightflecks by understory plants, Aust. J. Plant Physiol., 15, 223-238. https://doi.org/10.1071/PP9880223
- Pfitsch, W. A., Pearcy, R. W., 1989, Daily carbon gain by Adenocaulon bicolor (Asteraceae), a redwood forest understory herb, in relation to its light environment, Oecologia, 80, 465-470. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00380067
- Poorter, L., Oberbauer, S. F., 1993, Photosynthetic induction responses of two rain forest tree species in relation to light environment, Oecologia, 96, 193-199. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00317732
- Sands, P. J., 1996, Modelling canopy production, III. Canopy light utilisation efficiency and its sensitivity to physiological and environmental variables, Aust. J. Pl. Physiol., 23, 103-114. https://doi.org/10.1071/PP9960103
- Spitters, C. J. T., 1986, Separating the diffuse and direct component of global radiation and its implications for modeling canopy photosynthesis, Part II. Calculation of canopy photosynthesis, Agr. For. Meteor., 38, 231-242. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1923(86)90061-4
- Spitters, C. J. T., Toussaint, H. A. J. M., Goudriaan, J., 1986, Separating the diffuse and direct component of global radiation and its implications for modeling canopy photosynthesis, Part I. Components of incoming radiation, Agr. For. Meteor., 38, 217-229. https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1923(86)90060-2
- Sapkota, I. P., Oden, P. C., 2009, Gap characteristics and their effects on regeneration, dominance and early growth of woody species, J. Pl. Ecol., 2, 21-29. https://doi.org/10.1093/jpe/rtp004
- Turner, N. C., Schulze, E. D., Gollan, T., 1984, The responses of stomata and leaf gas exchange to vapor pressure deficits and soil water content, I Species comparisons at high soil water contents, Oecol., 63, 338-342. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00390662
- Wilson, K. B., Bunce, J. A., 1997, Effects of carbon dioxide concentration on the interactive effects of temperature and water vapour on stomatal conductance in soybean, Pl. Cell Environ., 20, 230-238. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-3040.1997.d01-58.x